PDA

View Full Version : Mutt Strut - March 11th - Dunedin, FL

Kfamr
01-14-2006, 12:08 PM
Our local Humane Society's Mutt Strut is on Saturday, March 11th. It is going to be held at Honeymoon Island.

I am going FOR SURE but, was wondering if anyone else would like to attend? I've e-mailed a lady at the Humane Society and she said the registration for a team/walker will be available in the next few weeks. I'm interested in getting a team together to raise money.

I will probably bring Kiara.

Is anyone interested?

Kfamr
02-23-2006, 02:46 PM
Bump..
I know Amber said she is coming but I am wondering if anyone else is interested? You do not have to have a mutt to attend!!

I need atleast 5 people to be able to form a team and raise money!! I *may* be able to get some people from work to attend.
My boss said I am allowed to get some cow print stuff and advertise for our store (Chick-fil-A) and he'd get someone to come out and walk in the cow suit.
Going to try and get people from work to donate some money... I'll put out a bucket or something and ask them to put any spare change or what have they in it.

Amber, do you think your mom would like to come???

gemini9961
02-23-2006, 04:22 PM
I'm going to say no. She had knee surgery about a year ago and it still bothers her with long walks. :(

.sarah
02-23-2006, 04:25 PM
I'd be there in a second if I could afford it. Sorry Kay, I wish :(

Kfamr
02-23-2006, 05:56 PM
Afford what? :confused: It doesn't cost money to enter or anything.

.sarah
02-23-2006, 06:00 PM
Afford the gas and hotels.