PDA

View Full Version : Dear Diary....Sleeping with eyes wide shut

Edwina's Secretary
01-13-2006, 07:41 PM
Dear Diary,

I have learned a new skill. I just LOVE sleeping in front of the fire (Blondie is too cheap to turn on the furnace....she says this is California by golly....she isn't turning on the heat!.... :confused: ) but so does HH. And as you know...HH can be a little bit of a bully..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
So I have learned to sleep with one eye open! Pretty clever, huh?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid199/p6af94da16431b050508fe042a1315d8b/f0985e42.jpg

And, by the way.....who's touching whom?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid199/p00753db13ff4e191aec3a4155d51c5bb/f0985d82.jpg

Warmly,

Eddie

Laura's Babies
01-13-2006, 07:49 PM
Won't turn on the heat in California? :eek: I don't know where you are there in California, but I went to Oakland in JULY a long time ago and had to buy some warm clothes!! I like to have froze (at night).. BUT, a fireplace is soooooo nice to take a nap by ANYWHERE, anytime!! Just watch who you are sleeping next to Eddie! (keep that eye open all the time!).

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-14-2006, 04:46 AM
*rub*rub*rub*

OH just look at that belly!!!! :D :D :D

Killearn Kitties
01-14-2006, 07:17 AM
That is a very useful skill you have acquired there, Eddie! I have no doubt that will come in handy in the future.

Now that you have pointed it out to us, I see that it is HH who is touching you! It reminds me; didn't she touch you once before, before you left chilly Chicago? It's too bad that she is still in denial.

Randi
01-14-2006, 08:39 AM
Eddie, you have it all ccovered - sleeping with one eye open, but still showing your inviting tummy to HH ... AND getting your back warmed by the fire. Can it get any better!! :D

And Eddie, just between the two of us, I have this feeling that the next time you're in front of the fireplace, little miss Edwina will be even closer to you - I think your charm is finally working! ;)

I'm waiting in anticipation to see the next move! :D

kittylover4ever
01-14-2006, 08:44 AM
I'm so jealous...........here in OH it is freezing right now, and we'd give anything to have that fireplace and turn our expensive gas heat off!! :eek:

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-14-2006, 08:56 AM
My cats are jalous!!! You are a very clever boy, eh CAT, Eddie!!

catmandu
01-14-2006, 09:28 AM
I think that after I pay for the renvations a nice Electric Fire Place would be a nice addition to the Master Bedroom so all the Cats could have a Nice place to sleep on,and keep warm in the Cold Canadian Winters.
Come On ES,you know that you want to be Buddies,and curl up together!!
Why fight Fate!!

Barbara
01-14-2006, 10:23 AM
First time I was in California it was freezing in June near Mono Lake and we bought a Pendleton wool coat for Siegmar.

So Eddie don't believe your mommy and enjoy the heat- and a little friendship with HH :)

jazzcat
01-14-2006, 10:31 AM
Such a clever boy Eddie. :)

Felix
01-14-2006, 10:34 AM
Yes I agree he is very clever...I just want to rub that tummy of his :o

momoffuzzyfaces
01-14-2006, 11:04 AM
Look out Eddie, I think HH is falling for you!
Great pictures of you both. My cats are going to try and learn your sleeping with one eye open trick. With 4 , they all want to be left alone! :D

momcat
01-14-2006, 11:22 AM
Hey there, Eddie! You are one clever boy sleeping with one eye open... a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do. In college, I learned how to sleep wide awake and that ability sure comes in handy during some of the meetings I have to go to at work! Tummy rubs sent just for you.....

Vio&Juni
01-14-2006, 01:28 PM
Oh, Eddie, your fluffy tummy looks so inviting, no wonder Edwina is touching you...

That must be a guys' thing, Pichu shows his belly quite a lot too.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-16-2006, 09:46 AM
Such a multi-talented boy you are Eddie!

And BTW, Ms Edwina, I see you have your springtime rain hat on. So glad to see this first sign of Spring. :D

ramanth
01-16-2006, 10:36 AM
Eddie, you are such a talented boy. If I didn't know any better, I'd think HH is warming up to you. :D ;)

Edwina's Secretary
01-16-2006, 12:41 PM
And BTW, Ms Edwina, I see you have your springtime rain hat on. So glad to see this first sign of Spring. :D

January is the rainy season in SoCal....so I want to be prepared. Although if mummy doesn't turn the heat on soon (it was 57 in our bedroom this morning!) I may have to put on more than a hat!

Coldly,

Edwina