PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful news for myself... (college-related)

CountryWolf07
01-13-2006, 04:06 PM
Ohhhhhh.... ready?

Oh I can't hold it in anymore!

I'm an offical BUCKEYES!!

"Status: A decision was made on your application JANUARY 10, 2006. You have been admitted to the university and will receive further information by mail. Welcome to Ohio State!"

So I went to OSU today to meet w/ my arts advisor & set up stuff at the Disabilities office.....

I met a really nice girl who is in the same major as me at the advisor's office today..She's from Boston.. what's hilarious is that my parents went to OSU.. and so did hers.. and it's like we had everything in common..

Okay. I'm just trying to tell myself.. it's not a big deal.. THIS major would take me ANOTHER FOUR YEARS.. because of the arts program.. I'd take 2 art classes in the spring, right? Those classes would prepare me for the TEST I have to take to get into the program, it's SO critical. It's pass or fail to get in. So.. basically, the program would start next fall.. :eek: unless I look at something else as my major, but.. anyway.. most likely, 4 more years to go.. and in total, it'd be 7 years... seems like a prison sentence.. It doesn't matter anymore..Ohio State is gonna be awesome.. and I'm gonna have a good time! College is supposed to be the best time of our lives.. and so far, it hasn't been that for me, so I'm gonna change that.. and make sure it is that way!

BUT WHATEVER!!! :) I'll make the best of it!

Karen
01-13-2006, 04:08 PM
Congratulations!

cyber-sibes
01-13-2006, 04:12 PM
CONGRATULATIONS RACHEL!!!!!!! This IS a big deal! My youngest son is going to OSU now too. He loves it! And their art depatment is SO good - I'm jealous :o ! Good luck, keep us informed about your progress, ok?

CountryWolf07
01-13-2006, 04:29 PM
Thank you!! :) Yes! It is a huge deal! It's OHIO STATE!

Maybe I'll run into your son there! ;)

I'm currently deciding if I should go into Visual Communications (graphic design) or Art & Technology.. not sure.. but I will keep y'all updated!

lizbud
01-13-2006, 04:44 PM
Congratulations. :D You seem to be going with a positive outlook
and that can take you a long way. Best of luck. :)

Daisy and Delilah
01-13-2006, 04:47 PM
That's super!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :D :) :D

RobiLee
01-13-2006, 06:03 PM
This is great, Rachel! I'm so happy for you. :)

CountryWolf07
01-14-2006, 01:41 AM
Thanks! :)

luvofallhorses
01-14-2006, 05:13 PM
Congrats!! :D