PDA

View Full Version : I've been off PT for a while

Miss Z
01-13-2006, 11:10 AM
Hi, i'm back for a bit tonight. You may have noticed that i've been off PT for a bit. Basically, that's down to school. I am choosing my GCSE subjects at school. GCSEs are exams that you take at 16, and they are qualifications that affect your career, so i've been busy trying to sort them out, and i want everything right to be a veterinary surgeon. I've been e-mailing universities and stuff to check what they would consider as the best qualifications. I'm pretty sure what i'm doing now, but i probably won't be on as much as usual up to about mid-february, when we actually put the choices down on paper. I've nearly finished the sketch for Gary (catmandu), but for a while i'm closed for sketch requests, just until i have more free time again;)

And now, my Grandad is critically ill in hospital, so tomrrow we're making the trip to Oxford to see him, so i won't be around. I'm missing gossiping a little though:rolleyes: ;) hopefully i'll be back on for a bit on my birthday. I'll have to catch up with the news sooner or later:D ;)

Thanks,

Zara:D

poofy
01-13-2006, 11:22 AM
I hope your grandfather will be ok..
take care and come back soon :)

Anita Cholaine
01-13-2006, 12:37 PM
You will be missed!! try to come when you have time... ;)

And prayers and good thoughts for your grandpa...

Karen
01-13-2006, 12:52 PM
School is important, and we understand that that needs to take precedence! Check in when you can!

sandragonfly
01-13-2006, 06:39 PM
no I didn't notice because I wasn't really around either! but anyway, welcome back... (you probably already left but you'll see this if you came back!) :p

wanted to say THANKS again(!!) for doing sketches of my dearies. :) good luck with schooling and your grandad, his people are in my thoughts - take care miss z.

Suki Wingy
01-13-2006, 07:56 PM
Sending thoughts for your grandad...
Also, I know how importand school is, my semester 1 finals are next week so I probablly won't be on as much either.
I will, however, have free in class time when I'm done with each final because we get a lot of time but we can't leave, so I could cover with sketches for a while if you like, I think my style is a lot like yours
Example (http://longfellow.zoto.com/img/30/5199ea7942475dfe7ae4d7ee5edc0caf-.jpg)

Vette
01-14-2006, 04:35 AM
All paws an fingers crossed for your grandpa.
and good luck to ya!

moosmom
01-14-2006, 07:25 AM
I've missed you Miss Z!! But as Karen said, school is more important. I look forward to seeing you again and hearing about beautiful Miss Zsa-Zsa.

Miss Z
01-15-2006, 03:54 PM
Thanks everyone:) My grandad seems to be getting better, he's been moved to another ward in hospital and seems to be doing fine, although it's pretty certain that he's got cancer. He's very weak at the moment, mostly from not being able to eat, but he can once again pick up stuff and move about a bit. He also still has his talent of being a champion crossword solver!

I'll be coming back on PT a little more, i'm pretty certain as to what i'm taking now at school, but i'll still be closed for sketches for a while. Thanks Suki Wingy for offering to do the sketches, but after the one for catmandu, i haven't got any more in line for PTers;)

And besides, i have to be online for my birthday this coming Friday!!!!:D ;)