PDA

View Full Version : dogster question

lv4dogs
01-13-2006, 10:25 AM
I used to know about the rossettes on dogster but I forgot & now I can't find much info about them.
How do you get & give the rossettes?

I found that you get extras for being a plus member but is that the only way to get/give them, if you are a plus member?

lv4dogs
01-13-2006, 11:29 AM
I've got another ? I can't find an answer to.

Do the bones go away after a while? I know that about a month ago my guys had tons of bones, then a few days ago they had none or only a couple. Now they are getting more, but I think that is because a few of our pals just gave them bones.

And the give some paws section seems to be down today. :(

AllAmericanPUP
01-13-2006, 11:33 AM
i noticed that my dogs had alot of bones and then barely any too..
i dont know anything about the rosettes though

Anita Cholaine
01-13-2006, 12:05 PM
I know that the bones only last for a certain time...

About the rosettes, I think that you must be a plus member to give them, but everybody can get them. Anita received one last week!

Jessika
01-13-2006, 12:19 PM
Rosettes are given BY plus members TO anyone. They only get a limited amount each month though, unlike bones, so they can run out each month.

Bones do expire after a certain amount of time, I forget how long.

Rosettes never expire but they DO get moved on your page after a month. There is a link "rosette history" further down the right side of your page where they get moved to (many dogster users don't realize this and think they expire, but they don't!).

And hte "give some paws", everyone says that forum is down but its been loading fine, verrrrry slowly, but fine for me! :(

Jessika
01-13-2006, 12:23 PM
Oh yes a little OT but I created an Aussie group at dogster if you're interested ;)

http://www.dogster.com/group/grp_page.php?g=279

lv4dogs
01-13-2006, 02:21 PM
Oh yes a little OT but I created an Aussie group at dogster if you're interested ;)

http://www.dogster.com/group/grp_page.php?g=279

Thanks! I'll try to get on there. I still haven't really looked around too much or posted at all on any of their forums. I have wanted to but for some reason that site is always slow for me. After a short while I give up. lol

dappledoxie
01-13-2006, 02:32 PM
I've noticed it's been very slow a lot lately and sometimes I can't get it to load at all. Perhaps they are so popular now that their servers or whoever handles their site is just overwhelmed.

Jessika
01-13-2006, 02:42 PM
Yes the site, especially the forums, are always loading at a crawl for me. :( They supposedly purchased a new server recently and I HAVE noticed the site loading a bit faster though!

chealy731
01-13-2006, 04:46 PM
What program did you guys use for the good backrounds in your picture???