PDA

View Full Version : Ah Ban

chocolatepuppy
01-13-2006, 05:01 AM
Ah Ban, what a little cutie you are! It sounds to me like you are very loved! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope this day is extra special for you! :D

tatsxxx11
01-13-2006, 01:03 PM
Oh, precious Ah Ban...You certainly are one much loved little furkid:) I admit to getting all teary as I read your human's heartfelt tribute to her best friend. The beautiful bond that you and your human have shared over the years is so very touching. And nothing touches my heart more than the unconditional love of a beautiful senior furkid like you, dear Ah Ban. And while you may be a bit less frisky in your golden years, your once speedy legs slowing down a bit, I know that the love you hold in your heart for your human only grows stronger with each passing day. Congratulations to you precious Ah Ban! Today we salute you as our most deserving, EXTRA special Pet of the Day!:) Enjoy your day in the spotlight, sweetheart! I hope you're spoiled rotten and treated to all your heart desires, today and every day! Most of all, I hope for you and your proud person many, many more happy days of love and friendship! Gentle hugs and kisses to you, adorable Ah Ban!:)

Jax
01-13-2006, 03:05 PM
What a cute little guy you are Ah Ban! I love your adorable, soft and fuzzy face! Congrats to AWESOME AH BAN!! :) :D :)

Suki Wingy
01-13-2006, 03:16 PM
What a cute little hammie you are, Ah Ban! Enjoy being POTD! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-13-2006, 03:17 PM
How adorable you are! :)
I was so happy to see your sweet little face today! ♥♥♥
What a treasure you are for sure!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

nonie
01-14-2006, 03:52 PM
You are just adorable! What a cute little hammie. :) I'm so happy to hear that you are in a happy home with someone who loves you so much. I hope you are blessed with many years of good health and lots of fun-filled adventures. You look so soft and cuddly. Hope your day was filled with fun and a few treats. Take care little one. It was a pleasure to meet you! :)
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)