PDA

View Full Version : Stupid robbers?

RICHARD
01-12-2006, 06:15 PM
Robbers' criminal dress sense

A gang of robbers were arrested on a beach in Brazil after a man noticed two of them were wearing clothes stolen from his house.

The man called police after seeing the men on Martins de Sa beach and the gang was arrested, Folha de Sao Paulo reports.

A police spokesperson said: "The robbers could not believe how unlucky they were.

"They stole the clothes from a house nearby and ended up at the same beach where their victims were, that is surreal."

-----------------------------

A few things about this story...

Who wears clothes to go to a beach?

Why do I suspect that the clothes were polyester?

Hey, I have a pair of shorts like that! And a shirt, and another shirt and pants........ :confused:

kuhio98
01-12-2006, 09:15 PM
Talk about unlucky! What are the odds?
I saw on TV a long time ago (can't remember the name of the show) a re-inactment of something that happened to this guy.
He was at work and he got a call from his family that the house had been robbed. The police had already arrived on the scene.
So, he heads home and on his way, he sees 2 teenage boys thumbing for a ride a mile or so from his house. He normally didn't pick up hitchhikers but the boys were carrying his son's large athletic bag full of stuff.
So, being the nice guy that he is, he picked them up.
Drove them to his home and delivered them right to the police that were standing in his yard. :)
Now why the boys were hitching a ride back towards the house they just robbed, no one knows.
But, nobody said they were smart.

Cubby'sMom
01-12-2006, 09:38 PM
Wow I love seeing stuff like this! I think there was or is a show called like "The dumbest criminals in America" and I loved it! It's amazing to see how stupid some criminals can be!

Van10
01-13-2006, 09:49 AM
They should be nominated for a Darwin Award! :rolleyes: