PDA

View Full Version : Desmo

jackiesdaisy1935
04-09-2002, 09:28 AM
First if all I am so sorry that you lost Lucy, I know how hard it is to lose one you love so much. I lost one of my Schnauzers last year. Second I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the story of how you got Desmo. Desmo sounds wonderful, what a joy he must be. It sounds like he has quite the gourmet appetite. lol
I think you had not better tell Scarlett that he is a he. lol It seems Scarlett and Desmo have become very good buddies and play follow the leader. lol I wish I could have seen a picture of Scarlett too, but Desmo is very beautiful, what beautiful coloring. I would like to Congratulate Desmo, our sweet, loving, handsome Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure Desmo and Scarlett will get some special treats today on Desmo's very special day. Thank you for sharing his story.
Jackie

Logan
04-09-2002, 10:04 AM
Desmo is absolutely gorgeous!!! My mental picture of he and Scarlett walking around the house just made me cackle out laughing!! :D I'm so glad you found a good breeder and got the perfect bird. Your loss of Lucy under those circumstances had to be so devastating. But I feel the "love" in your description of all of them. What a perfect home for Scarlett (hehehe...literally) and Desmo.

Congratulations to the whole family on having your precious Desmo honored as Pet of the Day!!! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
04-09-2002, 11:11 AM
Desmo!
What joy you seem to have brought to your new home. I'd love to see you follow you big bro around the house on your 'walk about'. That makes me grin. You are such a lovely color. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today.:)

tatsxxx11
04-09-2002, 03:15 PM
Oh my, what a wonderful tale of love!!:) I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Lucy. But what a joy and comfort your beautiful Desmo has been!! He is magnificent! I love how describe with such pride his incredible beauty and sweet and gentle personality. And from his birth, he has known nothing but the gentle touch of loving hands! Desmo is one lucky guy to have been so cherished by so many. And should I ever be fortunate enough to have the opportunity to welcome a feathered friend into my home, I would surely give Barbara a call! All breeders, of every species, should follow her sterling example of responsible breeding. I'm not sure I would be so lucky to be blessed with such a special bird as Desmo though! He is one in a million! You truly do have a very special little family there. Desmo and Scarlett...what a team!!:D Congratulations to you Desmo, our very, very special Pet of the Day! I wish for you the longest, healthiest and happiest life dear Desmo!

lizbud
04-09-2002, 04:17 PM
CONGRATS DESMO

What a Gorgeous fellow you are !!! Here's to
Desmo and his favorite "walking buddy Scarlett",
May you both live long & happy lives with your
wonderful family.Special congrats to Desmo on
being chosen today's PET OF THE DAY !!!

13cats
04-09-2002, 07:38 PM
HI!! You are a special and beautiful guy. Be happy and stay well.
Janet and her cat's