PDA

View Full Version : Update on my Easter Lilly.

king2005
01-12-2006, 02:01 PM
I have lost the post I made monthst & months & months ago, but ya, its HUGE!!!!

the 2 that died off last year (I bought it when it was sickly looking for a buck & was laughed at for buying it), it died a month later.. well it was really 2 plants in 1 pot :(

I left the pot in my pond as I was far too lazy to remove it, after spending hours making a thing-a-ma-jig to stop it from floating away & tipping over.

Months went by & little green things started to grow from the pot. YAY! Both plants grew back & looked great. They were about a foot tall & more odd grass looking things started growing out of the pot :confused:

Well its now been MANY months & my 2 Lilly plants are now about 3 feet tall, very healthy!! :D

Back to the grass things... guess what they are :cool: MORE LILLY PLANTS!! :eek: There are sooooo many of them now.. they range from a few inches (more keep popping up) up to a fool long, if not longer!! They aren't nearly as strong as the 2 main plants, but they are alive & growing! the newest ones popping up seem to be stronger then all the other little ones.

here is a updated photo :)

http://jess.iahu.ca/albums/album82/2005_019.sized.jpg

Felix
01-12-2006, 04:59 PM
Looks good!

luvofallhorses
01-12-2006, 05:06 PM
very pretty! :)

king2005
01-12-2006, 05:29 PM
I wonder how large the flowers will get on the 2 huge ones.. when they were tiny they flowers were over 6 inches long.. I how they get to a foot long, as that would be sooo COOL!!!