PDA

View Full Version : 2 more months!

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-12-2006, 11:14 AM
I had my doctor's appointment yesterday. 16 weeks.

They did my bloodwork and all that fun stuff. I got to listen to the heartbeat again... and she said she heard the baby kick. I'm not sure.... I didn't catch it... but I guess she would know better than me.

BUT :( She said they won't do my ultrasound until the visit after my next. So I have 2 more months till I can find out what the baby will be. I'll be 6 months pregnant. :(

I really wanted to find out next visit.... Im really really feeling impatient about it. :p There is soooo many cute things that I want to buy for the baby but can't.................

2 mooooooooooooooore months.......... :( :eek:

Cataholic
01-12-2006, 12:40 PM
WAH!!! Two more months will seem like forever, I know! Since I am an oldster, I had my first so early, and often....he he he.. one benefit of old age, I suppose. :D

Do you have any inklings? Preferences????

Karen
01-12-2006, 01:10 PM
Buy stuff anyway! Baby won't remember whether he wore pink or she wore blue! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-12-2006, 09:40 PM
I can't believe they're going to make you wait for 2 whole more months to find out if Wiggles is a girl or a boy!

I always said that if I got pregnant I wouldn't want to know, but I think that's only because I've never been pregnant. I can see how it would be real helpful to know...but I guess I'm just old fashioned. You know, the old "as long as it's healthy it really doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl" thing. ;)

When my SIL was pregnant with my niece, she said after two boys she knew this one was a girl because "it carried different." I have no idea what that means, but I seem to remember my grandma saying something about boys "being carried low"......or was it girls that were carried low....and just what does "carried low" mean? So much easier to just get an ultrasound. ;) :D

Cubby'sMom
01-12-2006, 09:47 PM
I'm so sorry you have to wait that long, and congratulations as well! I'm sorry, I'm busy with schoolwork alot, so I'm not up to date on things on here like I used to be. I hope you can pass the time farely well!

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-13-2006, 05:25 AM
Do you have any inklings? Preferences????

Well if I could choose... I want a girl....

But as long as the baby is healthy. I know that is what matters most.

I always thought it would be neat to not find out... .... But that is when I thought I would be having a baby under different circumstances

I am already buying stuff. I LOVE GIRAFFES. I always knew if I had a baby I would decorate in giraffes. Most giraffe stuff is yellow anyway... so the baby already has a few outfits, bibs, booties... and all that super cute baby stuff.