PDA

View Full Version : kittycats_delight sent a pix

furrykidsmother
01-12-2006, 09:13 AM
Michelle sent me a recent picture of Vixen. Thought I would share with everyone!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/furrykidsmother/Vixenlarge3.jpg

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-12-2006, 09:27 AM
Yep, I can see where she got her name. She looks like a real sweetheart, but I can see that little vixen hiding behind that adorable little face. :D

Barbara
01-12-2006, 10:00 AM
Yep, I can see where she got her name. She looks like a real sweetheart, but I can see that little vixen hiding behind that adorable little face. :D

You took the words right out of my mouth. She could play a role in Harry Potter ;) Of course only as a very good little witch :)

Felix
01-12-2006, 11:34 AM
oh Vixon you are such a cutie for sure. :D

luvofallhorses
01-12-2006, 11:39 AM
It's nice to see Vixen again! :) I hope Michelle is able to come back here soon!! :)

sirrahbed
01-12-2006, 02:25 PM
That picture of Vixen is just beautiful!! Any news from Michelle? Would love to know how she and the family are doing :)

JenBKR
01-12-2006, 03:22 PM
Awwww Vixen is such a beautie - I've missed her! :D I heard from Michelle yesterday and she said that they are thinking about getting Vixen a new playmate :D

catmandu
01-12-2006, 07:44 PM
I pray taht Michelle Guido and Vixen are back on Pet talk soon,as it will be so good to catch up,on whats new!!

orangemm
01-13-2006, 04:32 AM
It's been so long since we heard from Kittycatsdelight; how is she and her husband??? Are they getting back on here? We miss her!!

Michelle made my beautiful signature when I first joined PT and I never forgot her kindness.

Please come back!!!

jenluckenbach
01-13-2006, 05:14 AM
Thank you for posting that lovely little girl (who we have not seen for SOOOOOOOO long).

Hurry back Michelle!!!

sandragonfly
01-13-2006, 07:58 PM
ahh you beat me to this furrykidsmother!

I heard from her on january fifth but got hit by car and couldn't update you all as I promised her to! :rolleyes:

sirrahdeb & orangemm, you can see the latest update (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=96384) on how they are doing here..

as far as I just heard from her today, thanking me for starting her birthday thread -- she's having an issue with cell company, all the costs at what she sent/recieved but is trying to send a response back to everyone! ..and how sooo much she misses everyone, she (and vixen) have known that but couldn't believe how much!! :eek: I sure do know what she means! :D

hey michelle, guido & little italian furflower, we're waiting!! just soo glad to hear ya'll got there safe! :cool:

rg_girlca
01-15-2006, 02:43 PM
Oh I am so glad to read that Michelle, Guido and Vixen are doing well. I've been thinking about them for a while now.

That is such a beautiful picture of Vixen.

Come back soon Michelle as we miss you sooooooooo very much. :)

Lightning SuperCat
01-16-2006, 06:13 AM
Oh you are a beautiful little girl, Vixen!!! Hurry back, Michelle!

k9krazee
01-16-2006, 08:41 AM
She is so beautiful, its nice to see her again :) ...hope you hurry back Michelle!!