PDA

View Full Version : My uncle sent me this email, HAHAHA!

king2005
01-12-2006, 09:11 AM
I, J. P. King, being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means.
Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead politicians who couldn't pass ninth-grade biology if their lives depended on it or doctors interested in simply running up the bills.
If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:
______a Rum Caesar,
______a Red Wine
______an Alpine
______a Martini
______a Gin and Tonic
______ Swiss Chalet Hot Wings
______a Hamburger Platter
______Black or Deckher
______The remote control
______Cheese
______Movie Night

it should be presumed that I won't ever get better.
When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes and call it a day. At this point it is time to call the nearest local country band to come do their thing at my funeral, and ask all of my friends to raise their glasses to toast the good times we have had.

Signature: ___________________________

Date: ___________________________

----------------------------
I changed his name & I'll ecplain the "Black or Deckher" part.
Black & Deckher are his 2 cats. Black is an all black kitty & Deckher is a black & white kitty. I haven't met them yet, but their photos sure are cute!

Here is Deckher
http://jess.iahu.ca/albums/album35/Decker_Cools_down.jpg

I lost Blacks photo of her in a tiny box hehehe

lv4dogs
01-12-2006, 09:13 AM
LOL, thats great!

king2005
01-12-2006, 09:46 AM
thanks.. I get daily jokes emailed from him. I cannot post 98% of them, but the ones I can I do :)

gini
01-12-2006, 09:52 AM
That is really cute - and thank you.

I read a joke not too long ago, about a husband that was telling his wife that if ever he became totally dependent only on liquids or a mechanical device, she was to pull the plug.

So she turned off the t.v. - took his remote and his beer away from him.

king2005
01-12-2006, 09:54 AM
That is really cute - and thank you.

I read a joke not too long ago, about a husband that was telling his wife that if ever he became totally dependent only on liquids or a mechanical device, she was to pull the plug.

So she turned off the t.v. - took his remote and his beer away from him.

hehehehe

Laura's Babies
01-12-2006, 12:13 PM
Thanks for my laugh of the morning! (and I did LAUGH!)

Anita Cholaine
01-12-2006, 12:36 PM
LOL :D Thanks for sharing!