PDA

View Full Version : Pet Talk is such a wonderful place to find comfort

sasvermont
01-12-2006, 07:19 AM
Thank you all so very much, for being there (here) for me when times are tough. I usually don't have such big things to type about, as my life is rather mundane these days.

Having just had a big issue with Miley, my dearest cat's health, it was great comfort to hear such comforting words and sincere caring from you all. I think this web site and Karen and Paul's creation has probably saved lives, marriages, pet's lives and our sanity, in general.

I don't spend as much time here as I have in the past and don't post nearly as often, but still enjoy this place as much as ever. I read more than post.

Again, thank you all for listening, first and then thank you for your support and comments.

I simply love Pet Talk and all of its members.

Love and good health to all!

Sas and her Campers (both healthy and unhealthy, but all loved) ;)

lbaker
01-12-2006, 07:30 AM
And THAT, is what it's all about! Amen.

Karen
01-12-2006, 07:44 AM
We love you and all the campers! Snuggles, noserubs and hugs to all respectively, okay?

Pawsitive Thinking
01-12-2006, 08:04 AM
Absolutely!!!

Barbara
01-12-2006, 08:21 AM
More hugs for you Sallyanne! Pet Talk is the only place where you can find comfort when you are so worried for the life and health of our dearest furkids. You have been the person to get me into here when we started to talk about Filou when he was COTD! So you changed my life, do you know that :D
Thank you :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-12-2006, 08:34 AM
Awww, you are so right, Sallyanne! This is a wonderful place!!!!

ramanth
01-12-2006, 09:12 AM
It's good hearing from ya Sas. :) *hugs*

sirrahbed
01-12-2006, 09:23 AM
I agree with you completely Sallyanne. I feel the same way.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/grouphug2.gif

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-12-2006, 09:45 AM
You have been the person to get me into here when we started to talk about Filou when he was COTD! So you changed my life, do you know that :D
Thank you :D

Ah, so it's all Sallyanne's fault. ;) :D

Couldn't agree more SAS. I've been extremely busy these days and haven't had as much time to post as I used to either, but I still love coming here. It's such a warm, friendly, loving place - how can anyone not love coming here? :)

gini
01-12-2006, 10:02 AM
I think about the people that I have met through this site that I now consider the dearest of friends - and that I would drop everything for.........and I know that Pet Talk is FAMILY. We share the good times and the bad - but have a bond stronger than most real families.

Anita Cholaine
01-12-2006, 10:05 AM
Amen! I think we all feel the same way...

Randi
01-12-2006, 10:23 AM
Sallyanne, I feel the same way you do about PT. :) It's such a relaxing place to go, and you sure get a lot of help and comfort when you need it - it's really like a second family. :D

Over the years, I've got many wonderful friends and have even met some of them. When I joined, I had not in my wildest imagination thought I'd get to know so many wonderful people. Karen and Paul sure had the right idea! :)

Sonia59
01-12-2006, 11:14 AM
I agree! Hugs,
Sonia :)

Felix
01-12-2006, 11:42 AM
I hear ya! :D

Laura's Babies
01-12-2006, 11:47 AM
gini said....

I think about the people that I have met through this site that I now consider the dearest of friends - and that I would drop everything for.........and I know that Pet Talk is FAMILY. We share the good times and the bad - but have a bond stronger than most real families.

That is how I feel too! This is a place where we all share that one common bond, our love for our pets companions and anyone who looks out after and loves these wonderful creatures of God's HAS to be OK in anybodys book!

This place is the most educational place a pet owner could find. It took me years to find Pet Talk but it was well worth the search and I hope to be here forever!