PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to let you guys know...

cane_corso_mom
01-11-2006, 09:26 PM
That I am REALLY enjoying it here and this is the most active and most dog loving pet talk I have ever been to and it seems like I have been here for a really long time and it seems like I know everyone SO well and everyone is SO nice here! Just wanted to let you guys know that :)

cane_corso_mom
01-11-2006, 09:34 PM
And it feels like I belonged here all along :)

luvofallhorses
01-11-2006, 09:41 PM
Well, we're glad you're here!! :D

cane_corso_mom
01-11-2006, 09:43 PM
Thanks. I'm glad I'm here too.

And for those of you who don't know me and haven't seen me on the boards... my name is Mindy and I have a Cane Corso named Diesel in my signature, I hope to be posting more pictures of him soon!

gemini9961
01-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Diesel is a very handsome boy and we are glad you like it here so much.

cane_corso_mom
01-11-2006, 09:54 PM
Thank you, I think Diesel is a very handsome little boy too. Just wanted to let you guys know how great it is here, although I'm pretty sure you guys already know :p

.sarah
01-11-2006, 10:17 PM
Would you mind if I asked you about the breed? I have heard of them but nothing about them. They are gorgeous! Is there anything about them that stands out from other breeds? Are there any good websites with information? Anything you wanna tell me about your beautiful boy? (I love his name too, btw!)

Welcome to the boards! I love it here too ... this is the only board I've ever made it past 200 posts on!! I love blabbering about animals :o

anna_66
01-11-2006, 10:39 PM
I'm glad to hear you feel so comfortable here. It REALLY is a wonderful forum with a lot of really nice people.

Your Diesel is a very handsome boy, I look forward to hearing all about him and seeing all the pictures you have to post!

Ohh and my name is Anna:)

Jessika
01-11-2006, 10:43 PM
Would you mind if I asked you about the breed? I have heard of them but nothing about them. They are gorgeous! Is there anything about them that stands out from other breeds? Are there any good websites with information? Anything you wanna tell me about your beautiful boy? (I love his name too, btw!)

Welcome to the boards! I love it here too ... this is the only board I've ever made it past 200 posts on!! I love blabbering about animals :o

Haha I was the same way when I first talked to her, too. I'd never heard of Cane's until a year ago when Charlie was in obedience class, a Cane puppy was enrolled and the only thing the lady told me about her was that she was a Cane Corso, she was a very rare breed and VERY, VERY expensive lol. But I think she (and Diesel!) are both sooo gorgeous!!

Pembroke_Corgi
01-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Welcome! I really enjoy it here, too, although I do spend too much time here when I should be working... :o And, the others said is as well, but your Diesel is a handsome dog. :)

bckrazy
01-12-2006, 12:05 AM
:) that's awesome! Diesel is a very, very handsome pup. We'd love to know more about your family.

Muddy4paws
01-12-2006, 03:14 AM
omgg! I must of missed your username :o your boy looks gorgeous! do you have anymore photos? I love the look of cane corso dogs!

Pawsitive Thinking
01-12-2006, 05:46 AM
Glad you like it here! I feel like I've got family all over the world!!

Daisy and Delilah
01-12-2006, 06:28 AM
We're happy that you're happy!! Welcome to the glorious world of Pet Talk! Your boy is so handsome. Daisy and Delilah extend a welcome paw to Diesel and Diesel's Mom! :D

lv4dogs
01-12-2006, 08:39 AM
I'm gald you like it here & feel so welcome. We try our best!
Like I said in my pm, he is a handsome fella! I can't wait for pics!!!!

KYS
01-12-2006, 09:49 AM
A warm welcome to PEt Talk. :)
I would love to hear about you and your beautiful pup.

Jadapit
01-12-2006, 10:09 AM
Welcome to PT! I love it her also. My name is Donna. I have a pit/lab mix Jada, pit bull Ebony and a ACD mix Diamond. I love the Cane Corso they are a beautiful breed! :)

cane_corso_mom
01-12-2006, 10:27 AM

No problem, ask as much questions as you'd like! There are lots of websites... you can go to my breeders site:

Gratitude Farm Cane Corsos (http://www.gratitudefarms.com/index.html)

And here are some sites you can get info off of:

PuppyDogWeb Cane Corso Breed Profile (http://puppydogweb.com/dogs/canecorso.htm)

This breeder has some info... (http://www.blueprintcanecorso.com/standard.php)

Cane Corso FAQ (http://www.yourpurebredpuppy.com/faq/canecorsos.html)

omgg! I must of missed your username your boy looks gorgeous! do you have anymore photos? I love the look of cane corso dogs!

Thank you, my digital camera broke, but when it gets fixed I will post pictures RIGHT AWAY!

*LabLoverKEB*
01-14-2006, 03:55 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Mindy and Diesel. (I love his name, btw!)
I'm sooo excited that you joined us here on pet talk. It really is a wonderful place, and I'm glad that you think so, too! :) ;)