PDA

View Full Version : I need some hugs.

CagneyDog
01-11-2006, 08:59 PM
The last weeks have been really tough. I’m not myself, I’m so down and depressed. For the most part I’m not even sure why. Everything piles up after awhile and I’m not even sure who to turn to. Ugh, I hate feeling like this and no one really understands me. I’ve talked to some people I’ve met on myspace about this. They all basically just blamed it on hormones (Which definitely comes into play…but it’s more than that). And as usual, when I get down I push everyone else away. I want so desperately to just be on my own, no one else around me. Stress affects me in every way imaginable, I basically have a permanent nauseous feeling. I’m tired, and I can’t sleep much. I feel like complete crap. I’m scared of what I’m going to do to myself. Everytime something goes wrong I loose my mind. I question why all this “stuff” is even worth putting up with. I got past the whole self injury stuff a few years ago but now the urge is coming back. (although so far I’ve resisted). I feel so confused about my life.

I’m sorry, I know people don’t want to hear this but I had to get it out.

Almita
01-11-2006, 09:02 PM
Aww i'm sorry and its ok to vent and stuff on PT i don't mind at all [[[HUGS]]]

Alysser
01-11-2006, 09:03 PM
((((HUGS)))). Sometimes I feel the same way. But PT will always be here for you.

Karen
01-11-2006, 09:04 PM
Have you been to the doctor? Maybe it's a symptom of something that can be helped?

Lots of hugs being sent your way - and you cannot push them away, because I'm bigger and stubborner, so THERE! Consider yourself hugged. ;p

.sarah
01-11-2006, 09:23 PM
I'm sorry :( I wish you the best. (((Hugs)))

chocolatepuppy
01-11-2006, 09:46 PM
Sorry you're feeling so down. Life can be rough sometimes. It may be something a doctor could help you with, like Karen said. You know we're here for you. :) {hugs}

gemini9961
01-11-2006, 09:56 PM
I am so sorry you are feeling this way but what better people to make you feel better than your PT friends. Give Cagney a big ol hug and just try and relax. And like everyone said talk to us, you know we listen.

luvofallhorses
01-11-2006, 10:04 PM
(((hugs))) We are here for you, please know that. If you ever need to talk feel free to PM me! :)

Daisy and Delilah
01-11-2006, 10:05 PM
One thing is for sure Cagneydog. We definitely want to hear what you have to say. Don't ever think we here at PT don't care. I care a great deal about you and everything you're going through. You've made the right move in letting everyone know your feelings. Keeping it inside would be nothing but damaging to you and your well being. Feel free to come here and let it all out. Growing up is such a hard thing to do. Confusion is so normal. Hormones are definitely running rampant and with all the every day garbage we have to put up with, nothing is easy. I'll never forget how hard it was to be young. It was a constant struggle. I would seriously think about seeing a doctor as soon as you can. There are so many great medications on the market today that we didn't have years ago when I was in school. There are things that help coping with social interaction etc. I think you'll be very pleased and feel so much better if you make an appt. now. Don't wait too long. Remember what I've told you before...don't let anyone make you feel inferior. You're as good as anyone and everyone out there. No one is better than you! Please call the doctor and keep us updated on a regular basis.
(((((HUGS))))) Terry p.s. As you get older all these things will become minimal. Believe me-it does get better with age :)

CagneyDog
01-11-2006, 11:06 PM
Aw thanks guys. I'm happy I posted this, PT always makes me feel better.

I rather not tell my parents about this so going to the doctor wouldn't really work.

Pawsitive Thinking
01-12-2006, 03:55 AM
so going to the doctor wouldn't really work

but it might.............

anyway, loads of hugs heading your way

Felix
01-12-2006, 06:42 AM
(((((HUGS))))) Sorry to hear,I wish you all the best.

CagneyDog
01-12-2006, 09:00 AM
but it might.............

Eh. It's complicated. I don't tell them very much and they are a major part of my stress. I doubt they'd do anything, I've kinda tried before and they just said that I have nothing to worry about and have no problems in my life. :rolleyes:

Pawsitive Thinking
01-12-2006, 09:17 AM
Eh. It's complicated. I don't tell them very much and they are a major part of my stress. I doubt they'd do anything, I've kinda tried before and they just said that I have nothing to worry about and have no problems in my life. :rolleyes:

I just meant that maybe talking to a doctor would help especially if you can't talk to your parents. If not a doctor do you have a friend/relative/friend's parent/teacher (I don't know how old you are) you could confide in?

CagneyDog
01-12-2006, 09:56 AM
I If not a doctor do you have a friend/relative/friend's parent/teacher (I don't know how old you are) you could confide in?

Eh, not really. There's people here I might trust to talk to but no one in RL

I just meant that maybe talking to a doctor would help especially if you can't talk to your parents.

I can't get to the doctor without talking to my parents.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-12-2006, 10:01 AM
Oh my, what a difficult situation.... !
But hey, you made the first VERY important step: talk about it to friends you can trust! Are you sure that nobody can loan you some money so you can go and visit a doctor further away? I'm sorry I live so far away, I would help you!

Pawsitive Thinking
01-12-2006, 10:40 AM
Eh, not really. There's people here I might trust to talk to but no one in RL

In that case sweetie, talk to us. You will be surrounded with love and support and there may be some happy to share similar experiences

Anita Cholaine
01-12-2006, 11:04 AM
I'm sorry you're feeling this way... I understand you, because when I have any problem or I feel stressed, I hate talking to my parents about it, cause they would never understand me...
But if you can't talk to your parents, a doctor would help... By the moment, remember that PT is here to help. Don't doubt about PMing me if you need to talk to someone... We are here to support each other, aren't we??

(((hugs))) ;)

Daisy and Delilah
01-12-2006, 11:10 AM
Gosh I wish I could help you! It's frustrating to know that I can't scoop you up and get you some help sweetie. Parents can be a problem in complicating things further sometimes too. I know how hard it is to get them to understand your point of view. Please PM me anytime you think I can help at all. We can all get you through this difficult time :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-12-2006, 11:24 AM
There isn't a counselor at school or anyone you can talk to.

Im not positive but last I heard kids can get abortions without telling their parents so why wouldn't you be able to talk to a doctor about this without telling your parents.

Maybe tell your parents you want to go to the doctor for other reasons. Then when you're there... tell the doctor what is really going on.

{{{HUGS}}} Hope you find a solution to feel better real soon.

CagneyDog
01-12-2006, 02:37 PM
Thanks guys. Honestly, you guys make me feel so much better. It's so nice to know that people care.

Yes I could go to the docotr on my own but I cant get there.

Vette
01-12-2006, 04:35 PM
I know exactly how you feel. :(
*huggies*

CagneyDog
01-12-2006, 11:26 PM
I know exactly how you feel. :(
*huggies*

Thanks Vette :)

Today wasn't a good day for me....at all but as always PT'ers cheered me up. Thanks for the pm's guys. <3