PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday my sweet seniors..

Glacier
01-11-2006, 04:17 PM
Sometime this month my bridge baby Twicket would have turned 16.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/twicks2.jpg
Twicket passed away on August 8, 2005, four months shy of his 16th birthday. He was in good health right up to the last week of his life. When his little body failed, it failed dramatically and quickly. I am grateful that to the last second of his life he was warm, comfortable and in my arms.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/twicky.jpg
Happy birthday, my sweet boy. I miss you. I hope they have honeysuckle wherever you are now. Twicket loved a good honeysuckle high!

3 weeks after he died, Twicket sent another senior baby to us. Kasha was also born in January sometime. The exact date and year has been lost in her many moves. Her original owner says she was born in January 1991. All the vet records I got with her say January 1990....So she's either 15 or 16 this month.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/purrtygirlkasha.jpg
A big marshmellow of a cat, Kasha, like Twicket, is happiest when she is being held. She often follows me around the house yowling at me until I pick her up. That's all she wants usually is just to be held. Good thing Twicket taught me how to do many things while holding a cat!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/prettygurly.jpg
Happy Birthday my pretty girl. I'm so glad you found us.

Queen of Poop
01-11-2006, 05:14 PM
Happy birthday kitties!!!

catmandu
01-11-2006, 05:35 PM
On the 15th,at The Mandarin Buffet we will have a Sweet 16th Party for Twicket,where he can have All The Shrimps,Crab Salad,Bacon Chicken or Beef that he desires.
And he is so pleased that you took in Kasha in his Honor,and he says that he knows that you will share Your Love Again,One Fine Day.

orangemm
01-11-2006, 05:48 PM
Those pictures of Twicket bring tears to my eyes, but when I see Kasha, I can also smile.

Happy Birthday to two special kitties who have a very special meowmie.

Pembroke_Corgi
01-11-2006, 06:03 PM
Those pictures of Twicket bring tears to my eyes
Me, too, he reminds me so much of my kitty who passed away last year.
Happy birthday, to Kasha and Twicket. They are both beautiful!

Lobodeb
01-11-2006, 10:52 PM
Happy birthday, sweeties!!!

AlleyCat
01-11-2006, 11:27 PM
Both Twicket and Kasha are beautiful! Twicket's having fun celebrating his birthday up at the RB with all his pals and looking down at Kasha as she celebrates her birthday here with you.

Felix
01-12-2006, 06:25 AM
Happy Birthday Girls! :D

Felix
01-12-2006, 06:27 AM
: How silly,wasnt thinking then GIRLS :eek

Happy Birthday to both cutie pies :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-12-2006, 09:20 AM
Happy Birthday to two of our most precious PT seniors.

Twicket, we miss you, although I know you're having a blast at RB with Tubby. :)

furrykidsmother
01-12-2006, 10:11 AM
Happy Birthday to both of those beauties! Twicket you brought love to your Meowmie for many years and then when it was your time to leave, you sent Kasha to her. Kasha I hope you are able to be with your Meowmie for many more birthdays!

Laura's Babies
01-12-2006, 11:11 AM
Twicket, are they celebrating your birthday at Rainbow Bridge with you? You are still remembered here and still missed by your Mommie and all your PT friends. Keep a watch over Kasha and keep her well so she can do her job of helping Mommie having a baby to love in her arms. For Kasha's Birthday, give her many years of good health, wellness and lots of love!

catlover4ever
01-12-2006, 11:17 AM
Twicket, may you have a wonderful time celebrating with all of your friends over the RB. I know my Tony, Tobias, Cleo, Sam and Sugar are there celebrating with you. Thank you for sending your meowmie Kasha....a very special senior indeed.

Kasha, I do hope you enjoy celebrating your b-day. You look wonderful of a senior. :) I certainly hope you have many, many more b-day to celebrate!!!

Seniors are the best.

krazyaboutkatz
01-12-2006, 11:43 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RB TWICKET & KASHA!!! I'm sure that Twicket is having a lot of fun with all of the other kitties at Rainbow Bridge and I hope that Kasha will have many more happy healthy years ahead of her. Storm just turned 10 and thinks that being a senior kitty isn't too bad. :)