PDA

View Full Version : You Are All Formally Invited..

Jessika
01-11-2006, 03:21 PM
..to Jamie's one year birthday celebration!!

when: Saturday, January 14 around 1:00pm - ??
where: the dog park!!
please bring: plenty of water and loooots of cookies!!

We will play lots of games such as "steal the stick from Charlie and then tease him with it", "roll around in the grass", and my ultimate favorite, "get muddy!".

Lots of doggy treats and belly rubs will follow the party!!

I hope you can all come!!

gemini9961
01-11-2006, 03:49 PM
My 3 would like to come. Grant, Sadie and Maggie say that they can bring lots of treats and some toys too.

Anita Cholaine
01-11-2006, 04:01 PM
Anita would love to go!! She's definitely a party girl!:D

Alysser
01-11-2006, 04:11 PM
Well, I can't come in person. Sorry! But I can come cyberly! BTW:
HAPPY BDAY JAMIE! YOUR SO PRETTY! We look forWARD TO MANY MORE WITH YOU!

Jessika
01-12-2006, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the "RSVP's", guys! LOL

Sad for Jamie though is that on her birthday we get to make a trip to the vet clinic at PetCo for her shots!

.sarah
01-13-2006, 03:02 AM
Thanks for the "RSVP's", guys! LOL

Sad for Jamie though is that on her birthday we get to make a trip to the vet clinic at PetCo for her shots!
Ah, well then, she deserves even more treats than on a "normal" birthday! I have a birthday cake recipe, and I would give it to you but ... it was freakin' HUGE. I'll have to give some to my friends' dogs, and I know you don't know too many people with dogs, right? However if you want it you could always cut the recipe in ... an 8th? lol.

anna_66
01-13-2006, 09:02 AM
Roxey and Huney said they would love to come! Too bad we couldn't visit for real:D I bet they would have a blast together!

Jessika
01-13-2006, 12:13 PM
Ah, well then, she deserves even more treats than on a "normal" birthday! I have a birthday cake recipe, and I would give it to you but ... it was freakin' HUGE. I'll have to give some to my friends' dogs, and I know you don't know too many people with dogs, right? However if you want it you could always cut the recipe in ... an 8th? lol.

Yeah the only people with dogs really that would care are myself and HJ's parents. They have three dogs but they're overweight so I don't know if I want to give them treats right now! I finally convinced them to buy the "better" stuff Walmart has to offer.. still "bad" IMO but better than Puppy and Dog chow and Ol Roy, you know? And substituting with green beans :)

And yay she's excited to see Roxey and Huney! :)

Flatcoatluver
01-13-2006, 02:32 PM
:p t.j and zoey want to come!! they would love to roll around in the mud. Just make sure its worth rolling around in the mud, nobody likes baths

lv4dogs
01-13-2006, 02:35 PM
My 3 are in on it! We'll be there in spirit as I have no internet access at home.
Happy Birthday Jamie!