PDA

View Full Version : Jolie pregnant... ugh

beeniesmom
01-11-2006, 03:07 PM
What do you guys think about it?
The dad is Brad Pitt. :o

Jessika
01-11-2006, 03:12 PM
I don't think its a big deal.. its her life and her baby, and not mine so.. lol idk

JenBKR
01-11-2006, 03:48 PM
Your kidding? I hadn't heard that - I guess I spend too much time on PT :eek: I can't put my finger on it, but for some reason I am not a big Angelina Jolie fan. I just don't like her much. I am a little surprised that she's having a baby so soon in their relationship though, but I guess that these things aren't always planned.

dukedogsmom
01-11-2006, 03:55 PM
I think her career is screwed.

CathyBogart
01-11-2006, 04:23 PM
I think....It shouldn't really be a big deal to anyone but her and Brad Pitt. It was their decision to make, and it's not my place to judge. *Shrug*

beeniesmom
01-11-2006, 07:07 PM
I think....It shouldn't really be a big deal to anyone but her and Brad Pitt. It was their decision to make, and it's not my place to judge. *Shrug*

No judging... just thought it would be fun to talk about something new. :)

MyLittleMutt
01-11-2006, 07:21 PM
I don't it is a big deal, really. I don't care for Brad Pitt, but I do like her.

Long as the baby is healthy and happy, I don't think it should matter to anyone but them.

Lady's Human
01-11-2006, 07:22 PM
Would there be this much discussion if the parents were Albert Einstein and Marie Curie?

beeniesmom
01-11-2006, 07:23 PM
Would there be this much discussion if the parents were Albert Einstein and Marie Curie?

Maybe... if we were bored enough! ;)

moosmom
01-11-2006, 07:24 PM
I've never been a Jolie/Pitt fan either. The one person I DO feel bad for is Jennifer Aniston. It's too bad that her ex-husband made a fool out of her while they were married.

carole
01-11-2006, 07:52 PM
I really don't care either way, they are celebs and live worlds apart from me, however they are human beings all the same so i wish them well , but like you Donna i feel sorry for Jennifer too, she seems a really nice person, i might watch her interview with oprah tonight, could be interesting.

Jessika
01-11-2006, 07:53 PM
I've actually heard that in person or to other cast members during movies or TV series that Jennifer is actually a real... well, female dog and an unpleasant person to be around. :o But those are just speculations and I've never met her in person to know.

CagneyDog
01-11-2006, 08:04 PM
Really Jessika? I always heard the opposite..Hmm

Anyways, I feel bad for Jennifer but we will never know the whole story so I can't judge.

Jessika
01-11-2006, 08:07 PM

Yeah but I'm not saying it for a fact since I've never met her in person and hey, rumors are rumors, so who knows! :D

Logan
01-11-2006, 08:13 PM
He has made it pretty clear that he wants to be a father, so now he has his chance to be a father to 3. From what I have read, she is a wonderful mother. I hope the baby will be healthy and loved That would be tremendous. :)

Logan

Karen
01-11-2006, 09:09 PM
I do not feel bad for any of them. They are all adult human beings, who are in full control of their mental faculties. Each of the three of them has enough money to not be dependant on public or government support. Were they not celebrities, likely no one would care, or discuss it.

If it were Albert Einstien and Marie Curie, I'd worry about the effects her work with radiation might have had on her unborn child.

As with any other child-to-be-born, I hope the best for it - that it comes healthy into the world, and is loved and cared for.

gini
01-11-2006, 09:14 PM

Excellent point! Yes, I would be excited for this genius (one hopes) boy or girl to be born.

As for Jolie and Spitt - I mean Pitt...........I hope their child is healthy, is raised in a good loving home............and aside from that I think that the media thinks we are sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for the next pregnancy to be announced.

However, when Julia Roberts had twins - I was sincerely happy for her.......because I have enjoyed her in so many films.

.sarah
01-11-2006, 09:18 PM
Me too!

I've always liked Jennifer Aniston. I don't care much for Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie, so I don't really know what to say about their baby.

Allecto
01-12-2006, 02:11 AM
My sister is having a baby! Woohoo! I am much more excited about that, and I may as well put it here since her pregnancy doesn't affect your lives any more or less than miss Jolie's does ;) .

Angleina is a beautiful woman, she has become quite a do-gooder, and her other children seem healthy and happy from what little I know/see of them, so best of luck to her.

Kfamr
01-12-2006, 04:08 AM
I think Angelina is an amazing women, mother, and person all together. I know this child will become a good person in society just like she is.

I wish her lots of luck and I'm sure she is very happy as she seems to really adore children.

Pawsitive Thinking
01-12-2006, 04:14 AM
Frankly my dear, I don't give a .... :D

beeniesmom
01-12-2006, 08:20 AM
I'm sure she is very happy as she seems to really adore children.

I agree. She has to be a good person to adopt 2 children who would have otherwise had a hard life in thier native countries.

RICHARD
01-12-2006, 11:36 AM

Dude!

The smartest kid on the planet, who doubles as his own night light?

I like it! ;)

--------------------------

Gini,

Yes, they will be raised in a loving home.

By a spanish speaking nanny, who will assume ALL parenting responsibilities.

Just watch. All the stylists/designers are going to go to the Expectant Mom mode and being preggers and "in" is going to be the fashion of the day... :rolleyes:

P.S.

Why are most of the designers (vera wang and her ilk) ugly????????

kuhio98
01-12-2006, 11:41 AM
I've never been a Jolie/Pitt fan either. The one person I DO feel bad for is Jennifer Aniston. It's too bad that her ex-husband made a fool out of her while they were married.

Donna ~ I think he made a fool out of himself. I feel bad for Jennifer Aniston too because I get the impression she really loved her husband.

Spyro420
01-12-2006, 01:44 PM
I love the new Angelina :) adopting kids, and taking on a more natural life, so what if Pitt's got a psycho ex :p the kids gonna be cute.

Husky_mom
01-12-2006, 02:00 PM
i was having second thought about replying, but i really like angelina, i think she has a very sensitive side and a very exotic beauty and pitt i think hes a very friendly, funny guy, and i was waiting to hear shes pregnant i think tha baby has a great chance to be a real looker

animal_rescue
01-12-2006, 10:02 PM
I'm not a fan, so I don't care.... Jenn is my favorite actress so I feel for her!

jackie
01-13-2006, 02:07 AM

I think Jennifer made a fool out of herself by going SO public. She treated it like a publicity thing.

Originally Posted by Kfamr
I'm sure she is very happy as she seems to really adore children.
I agree. Good luck to them!

CountryWolf07
01-14-2006, 03:21 PM
I heard that Brad or Jolie had called Jennifer to let her know BEFORE it got released to the media about the pregnancy

Karen
01-14-2006, 05:12 PM
I heard that Brad or Jolie had called Jennifer to let her know BEFORE it got released to the media about the pregnancy

Those reports have been denied by everyone's publicists.

Vette
01-17-2006, 03:25 PM
I havent liked her since i seen her basically french kiss her BROTHER. *puke*

but i do hope everything goes well for the kid.

sirrahved
01-18-2006, 06:58 PM
Despite my religious convictions and whatnot, I beamed the whole day after I heard this.

I mean, who ISN'T interested in seeing what the two most beautiful people in the world produce as offspring? Hubby's placing bets that it will be like animals that are overbred and have genetic problems :rolleyes:

Pam
01-18-2006, 07:48 PM
Well call me cynical, but my reaction to this was the same as to any celebrity *babe on the way.* I wonder how long it will be until he/she is being raised in a one parent household as we know long Hollywood and other such matches of the rich and famous last. In this case they aren't even planning to marry from what I've heard so this commitment is probably even more flaky. *sigh*

Flatcoatluver
01-18-2006, 07:52 PM
Your kidding? I hadn't heard that - I guess I spend too much time on PT :eek: I can't put my finger on it, but for some reason I am not a big Angelina Jolie fan. I just don't like her much. I am a little surprised that she's having a baby so soon in their relationship though, but I guess that these things aren't always planned.
i feel the exact same way!!! i thoguht it was just me too!