PDA

View Full Version : I am head over heals in love..........

jenluckenbach
01-11-2006, 01:20 PM
with my new foster.

http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/PA02/PA02.4818145-1-x.jpg

This is his petfinder photo (will have to do for a little while). his name is Tizal. (I have no idea how to pronounce that :confused: )

He, like my own cats and fosters, is being treated for ringworm. So I went to meet him for the first time this morning so I could take him for a proper (anti-fungal) bath before he enters my home. He will finish his treatment here along with my crew.

When I got to our shelter he was napping so nicely, but just out of reach. So I gave his chin a few scritchies and he decided he liked that and rolled over for a belly rub. Then I stopped hoping he would come close enough for me to get a hold of him. He did (guess those scritchies were pretty good ;) )

I cuddled him and he went into the carrier so gentlemanly and off we went.

He was very good for travelling and for his bath and drying.

When we got home I took him out of the carrier and placed him on my lap as I sat in a chair and he wouldn't get off. :eek: He just made himself at home and snuggled in to get even MORE comfortable. :)

I'm gonna like this boy. :D

carole
01-11-2006, 01:22 PM
Aww my goodness what a pretty boy, do you think you will be able to let him go, i have my doubts,he sounds adorable with a great purrsonality to match. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-11-2006, 01:32 PM
Sounds like my kind of cat since my lap has been strangely empty since Tubby's gone. CJ will snuggle, but will NOT sit on my lap for nothing, and Peanut never was much of a lap cat - nearby, but not on the lap thank-you-very-much!

Welcome Tizal! :)

Logan
01-11-2006, 01:45 PM
He's beautiful, Jen. If I ever have another cat, I will want one just like him that doesn't mind belly rubs, kisses and that will definitely sit in my lap (not that Mimi or Butter have a problem doing that). :)

orangemm
01-11-2006, 01:58 PM
Oh, I love his face! What a sweet boy Tizal is! And, to want to cuddle and sit on your lap, well, that is pure heaven. Archy will sit in my lap once in a great while, Binky never. I need a cuddler like that!

He's a keeper! :D :D

K & L
01-11-2006, 02:06 PM
Now he has one confident look upon him! No wonder, he is a beauty!

krazyaboutkatz
01-11-2006, 02:48 PM
He sure is gorgeous and sounds like he has a wonderful personality too. :) I wonder how you'll be able to let him go. ;)

catnapper
01-11-2006, 02:53 PM
Ut-oh... this boy has it all - the Look and the Personality that Jen melts for.

Once we rename him, I think we got Luckenbach kitty #17. Doesn't that have such a nice ring to it?

Or, you can send him my way... he's just what I'm looking for: A lap kitty. And he'd help Harry blend into the household a little better. I don't suppose there are stripes on that beautiful body? ;)

Felix
01-11-2006, 03:01 PM
Hes such a cutie. :D

jenluckenbach
01-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Ut-oh... this boy has it all - the Look and the Personality that Jen melts for.

Once we rename him, I think we got Luckenbach kitty #17.

I like Henry.

But he would look evern BETTER at YOUR house...

catnapper
01-11-2006, 03:20 PM
I like Henry.

But he would look evern BETTER at YOUR house...
Nope. Henry and Harry are just too confusing. You already named him, so he's all yours! Congrats Jen! ;)

bluekat
01-11-2006, 03:56 PM
aw he's gorgeous! & he sounds so sweet :D

Queen of Poop
01-11-2006, 04:05 PM
He's beautiful, and such a personality. Lucky you.

catmandu
01-11-2006, 05:45 PM
How abot Tuxie,for Cat Number 17 Jen?
He sounds as though he knows that he has hit the Furr Ever Home Lottery with Luckenbach Manor!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-12-2006, 05:59 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

It just make me want to scoop him up when you said he rolled over for some belly rubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a sweet sweet boy! :D

Pawsitive Thinking
01-12-2006, 06:37 AM
He's gorgeous! Brody is swooning............

Laura's Babies
01-12-2006, 11:20 AM
Jen, he is beautiful... and a lap warmer too? I bet you could start taking bids on that beautiful PINK nosed little man!

jazzcat
01-12-2006, 03:46 PM
What a cutie!!!! Is he black and white or gray and white???? (just wondering, you know me and gray and white kitties :D).

Enjoy your new, ahem, foster. :p

jenluckenbach
01-12-2006, 06:08 PM
What a cutie!!!! Is he black and white or gray and white???? (just wondering, you know me and gray and white kitties :D).

Enjoy your new, ahem, foster. :p
Oh Lori !!!!! He is GREY and white. And he is pure LOVE!

Randy_K
01-12-2006, 06:13 PM
He sounds absolutely wonderful.

Vermontcat
01-12-2006, 09:11 PM
He is such a handsome kitty! :D
So is he going to be Luckenbach kitty #17?
Can you please post some more photos of him for us?

Prairie Purrs
01-12-2006, 09:22 PM
Such a handsome fella! I wonder what it is about gray and white boys that makes them such total lovebugs? :D

jazzcat
01-12-2006, 10:24 PM
Oh Lori !!!!! He is GREY and white. And he is pure LOVE!
:D :D :D
I'm sure my husband is very glad we are as far apart as we are!