PDA

View Full Version : Met up with Gina yesterday!

lv4dogs
01-11-2006, 12:39 PM
I was lucky enough to finally met Gina (Gina's Ark Inc) yesterday. It was under some hectic circumstances but we looked past that all (or at least did a job pretending to lol) and had a good time.

I was lucky enough to travel with some of her ark, Crayola & 10 of her kitties traveled in my car! After we arrived at my house I got the pleasure to meet the other 3 kitties that traveled in her car. Her ark is beautiful! Boy oh boy, I am in LOVE with Golden Retrievers now. I've always thought they were great dogs but never saw myself owning one. (have to add that to pars thread) Crayola changed that all that for me. lol He's such a doll, a real lover. And the kitties are all SO well behaved as well! And did I say they are all beautiful? :D Wow!

We talked & talked & talked & still didn't talk nearly enough. I know I will be seeing a lot more of her in the future!

She says I have an ark too, because I have so many different animals! lol She met everyone except Raustyk, as she was at my mothers house. (My mom likes my dogs better than her skin grandkids sometimes. lol) She'll get to meet her soon though. Oh I don't think I pointed out Frank the Fish (my betta) and my tetras either. lol
Kaige was in love with her. He's still a puppy (7.5 months) and I have a little trouble keeping him from jumping on people sometimes but not nearly as bad as with Gina, he must REALLY love her! His butt just wiggled & wiggled.

My memory card was full on my camera s I wasn't able to get any pics. :( But we didn't really have time to either. We'll be able to sometime.

She sure has something about her that just makes you happy, some magical power or something, heck she even made me realize that I shold quit smoking. What a gal! I felt like I knew her for quite some time now.

Corinna
01-11-2006, 02:29 PM
Glad to hear all is well now . I'm so upset that I couldn't have met with her on her journey across the country.

furrykidsmother
01-12-2006, 08:01 AM
That is wonderful that you got to meet her! I hope you will be able to get together again!

lv4dogs
01-12-2006, 09:19 AM
I hope you will be able to get together again!

We better meet up again, I have some boxes & stuff of hers that I am storing at my house. :p LOL

Laura's Babies
01-12-2006, 12:17 PM
It is just the most wonderful thing when we PT'ers get to meet one another and a real thrill of a lifetime. I would love to meet her too but since I can't, would you give her a hug for me the next time you see her?

(I have met 2 PT'ers so far...... not nearly enough though, I have a long list of those I would love to meet!)

Anita Cholaine
01-12-2006, 12:32 PM
You're lucky!! There are lots of PTers I'd love to meet, but I think that it will never happen...

lv4dogs
01-12-2006, 01:16 PM
It is just the most wonderful thing when we PT'ers get to meet one another and a real thrill of a lifetime. I would love to meet her too but since I can't, would you give her a hug for me the next time you see her?

(I have met 2 PT'ers so far...... not nearly enough though, I have a long list of those I would love to meet!)

I sure will give her a hug from you.

You are ahead of me, she's the first PT'er that I have met.... but hopefully that will all change this year. I'm hoping this is the year of the PT meetings. LOL

I am planning on meeting up with King2005 in Canada this Spring/Summer and at least one trip to one of the Ohio meetings!

I know there will still be a lot of PT'ers that I will not meet up with but would love to, at least this is a start. lol

sandragonfly
01-13-2006, 01:22 PM
:D

lvdogs is very right, she has an ark! when I came here, (exact three years ago this month!) I had two cock-birds, more than 10 different kind of fishes, a dwarf bunny, a corn king snake, two mouses, two rats, only three cats :eek: and another dog, (not crayola). :) oh also, babysat ZOO's two chinachillas, three ferrets, two geckos and a white tree frog! but now, only a golden doggie, thirteen cats, betta and one goldfish! .. :o

lvdogs, it was great meeting your ark too! I loved everyone, especially charmin & kissa (dwarf/hamsters) and the sweet, sweetest ferrets! they were fun to watch, running up/down, venturing in comfty biggy cage & getting treats from their mommy.

oh gosh, kaige!! he is one of HAPPIEST dog! he wouldn't stop grinning ear to ear & wiggly-wiggling his cute-cute butty all way until I left. {{giggling}} I had a cat, whispers sitting on my shoulder the whole time I met lvdog's little ark, kaige didn't noticed her slicky tail until lvdogs were introducing me her last pet, kissa - kaige got extra-happy, wanted to meet her but whispers weren't in mood to, being fussy from all movings and stress. understandable but anyway, he was soo cute and funny, dazing me with his big beautiful eyes! your two cats, one big naughty fluffy and one little sweet sleeky - I wish I spent more time with them, they were too busy chasing each other outside..lol. nanook are very, very friendly and genlte.. aw, I miss all of them, at least you have my stuffs so that's an excuse for me to come back and squeeze your ark once again! :D

hey, your fishes, I saw them while I was sitting on the couch, waiting for you to finish writing something - I meant to go over there (the tank next to TV, right?) but got carried away from our conversations and forgot to! I at least saw I-don't-know-who-sway-around fishies. :D :p

hmm, it was first time I've let my crayola & furfelinangels go with someone else's in their car.. yikes. with not wanting to make two trips, my car was so full with stuffs, and was worried how all would behave in her car - honestly, wasn't surprised but at the same time surprisingly how well-behaved they were! lol. so and I was honored that it was you who had this luck!

sorry guys, I know how much pictures mean to you - I was in a rush packing, and unpacking, re-organizing my car at sue's house, zoom to lady's human's house before getting dark...I had my camera casebag sitting in right front of me but wheeeere was my camera! :o but next time I see her, for sure! (if I pack it back in correctly this time!) :p

thank you sue so much for every bit of your great help! loved meeting you and I still hope to meet you at a better time and at my best! :rolleyes:

Corinna
01-13-2006, 02:06 PM
Sue you didn't let us know you had such an assortment of critters. I know how that goes it was a while before I introduced Wee One to the gang here. Squeeky wheel gets the attention.(dogs ) Merlin was my most talked about as he was all mine every one else is family owned.

lv4dogs
01-13-2006, 02:08 PM
Sue you didn't let us know you had such an assortment of critters. I know how that goes it was a while before I introduced Wee One to the gang here. Squeeky wheel gets the attention.(dogs ) Merlin was my most talked about as he was all mine every one else is family owned.

They have all been posted on here at one point in time or another. lol ;) And just my last siggy had them ALL in it (well except the hamsters & fish, it did have all my dogs, cats & ferrets in it though).