PDA

View Full Version : More posts from me

Pawsitive Thinking
01-11-2006, 05:11 AM
Since we moved to new offices in October the atmosphere here is dreadful. In fact, if I didn't do audio typing there are days when I could swear that I'd gone deaf!!!

This means that I will be spending even more time with you guys - I'm a social animal and need interaction with people (you have been warned ;) )

davidpizzica
01-11-2006, 05:49 AM
Since we moved to new offices in October the atmosphere here is dreadful. In fact, if I didn't do audio typing there are days when I could swear that I'd gone deaf!!!

This means that I will be spending even more time with you guys - I'm a social animal and need interaction with people (you have been warned ;) )
I don't mind, I always enjoy talking to you, Brody's mum!

Killearn Kitties
01-11-2006, 05:49 AM
The upside is that you will have loads of time to help Brody participate in the Winter Catolympics! :D Will she be able to get time off from her new cleaning business?

jackie
01-11-2006, 05:51 AM
Oh no, I hate a dull work place!

Bored??? Click here. (http://www.urban75.org/useless/bored.html)

Pawsitive Thinking
01-11-2006, 06:03 AM
The upside is that you will have loads of time to help Brody participate in the Winter Catolympics! :D Will she be able to get time off from her new cleaning business?

Good thinking! I am sure she can come to some arrangement with Zazou!

Pawsitive Thinking
01-11-2006, 06:55 AM
May have to start holding mirrors to my colleagues faces to make sure they are still breathing.............or get a job in one of the local funeral parlours in the hope of seeing a bit more life than is around here ;)

JenBKR
01-11-2006, 08:46 AM
No, not MORE of you!! :p LOL Maybe you could bribe us with some pics of your crew? :D

I know how you feel though, I share an office with one other person and if she's not here or leaves early (which she seems to do often) I get soooo lonely! And of course, we get no reception in here so I can't even listen to the radio :rolleyes:

Pawsitive Thinking
01-11-2006, 09:01 AM
Maybe you could bribe us with some pics of your crew?

Guess I'll have to start taking some more ;) In the meantime here's Tobey with Dougie - his playmate we met in Dorset. Tobey is on the left (I think!)

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a396/Denise40_0/DorsetHoliday2005199.jpg

JenBKR
01-11-2006, 09:02 AM
May have to start holding mirrors to my colleagues faces to make sure they are still breathing.............or get a job in one of the local funeral parlours in the hope of seeing a bit more life than is around here ;)

ROFLMAO you crack me up :D

JenBKR
01-11-2006, 09:02 AM
Aww, what a cute picture - they look a lot alike!

Pawsitive Thinking
01-11-2006, 09:07 AM
Dougie was a bit younger than Tobey but a bit bigger. He was a Patterdale cross. They had a great time chasing each other through the woods!

Randi
01-11-2006, 09:14 AM
While it's nice you get some more time to post, it really sounds boring in your new premises - but you can always investigate places to go for the 2006 UK meeting. ;)

Pawsitive Thinking
01-11-2006, 10:46 AM
it really sounds boring in your new premises

It is :( if anyone has any suggestions on how to liven things up a bit I would be grateful. Seriously considering letting the pigeons in to play.... :rolleyes:

Sonia59
01-11-2006, 11:02 AM
Tobey is very cute! And his playmate too! Do you also have a picture of the bunny in your signature? He looks funny

May be you should bring Brody to your office, he would animate the place! ;) Especially if you let the pigeons in... :D

Pawsitive Thinking
01-12-2006, 04:00 AM
Tobey is very cute! And his playmate too! Do you also have a picture of the bunny in your signature? He looks funny

May be you should bring Brody to your office, he would animate the place! ;) Especially if you let the pigeons in... :D

All my babies are now in my signature (thanks Flatcoatluver) - maybe I should bring Tobey and Brody in to the morgue- sorry! - office ;)