PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor - did anyone catch the show last night?

CountryWolf07
01-10-2006, 02:51 PM
Okay..

I thought it was interesting.. and especially with that woman who was very short, and had the silver dress.. she flipped out.. and accused Travis about not picking her because she's not "beautiful enough" or "too short".. I was surprised..

I have to say I'm only 4'9".. but I wouldn't do that.. oh wow. :rolleyes:

Spyro420
01-10-2006, 03:57 PM
she freaked out cause she wants kids really bad and apparently Travis hasnt been the only one to tell her no :p just the first to say no on public tv

Craftlady
01-10-2006, 04:50 PM
That gal is a doctor (oncologist) bet she lost a few potential patients.
She is psycho had to laugh as credits were rolling she was ragging on about him to the sound man or crew person of the show. Poor guy couldnt get away from her and kept saying "I dont know him".

CountryWolf07
01-10-2006, 05:30 PM
Wow yeah.... very sad.. she probably lost her chance to every guy who watched it last night.

.sarah
01-10-2006, 06:05 PM
I missed it! I'm really upset, too. I wanted to see it because the guy seemed so nice. My mom told me about that girl though ... and I rolled my eyes a lot! heh.

Does anyone know if it reruns? My mom said they used to rerun on Saturday but I'm going out with my friends for my birthday that night. I know they rerun on ABC Family but I think that's after it's completely over.