PDA

View Full Version : Do you all think

GoldenLuv
01-10-2006, 11:58 AM
that 60.00 for 6weeks of puppy ob class that is once a week for an hour is expensive..

I am gonna be taking my madison to puppy class through my vets next month

elizabethann
01-10-2006, 12:00 PM
No. I am paying $90 for 4 weeks of Dog Obedience II classes for Fenway. I believe they are 1.5 hours long.

luvofallhorses
01-10-2006, 12:02 PM
It actually sounds like a good deal! :)

JenBKR
01-10-2006, 12:03 PM
Nope that's a pretty good price. Roscoe's basic class was $85.00 for eight weeks, one hour each.

Ginger's Mom
01-10-2006, 12:05 PM
Roughly $10-12.00 an hour sounds about right. Have a good time. :)

GoldenLuv
01-10-2006, 12:07 PM
Thanks everyone I was not sure but I am gonna go ahead with it

But I have already started with her sitting and her speaking on command i give her a signal and say speak and 75% of t he time she does it unless her dingy sisters are around her then she looses interste in it very fast..

JenBKR
01-10-2006, 12:21 PM
Thanks everyone I was not sure but I am gonna go ahead with it

But I have already started with her sitting and her speaking on command i give her a signal and say speak and 75% of t he time she does it unless her dingy sisters are around her then she looses interste in it very fast..

That's great that you are working with her now, but obedience class will be very helpful too. You'll learn how to deal with distractions and get results 100% of the time. I loved Roscoe's basic class, and I can't wait to start intermediate in the spring :D

GoldenLuv
01-10-2006, 12:29 PM
That's great that you are working with her now, but obedience class will be very helpful too. You'll learn how to deal with distractions and get results 100% of the time. I loved Roscoe's basic class, and I can't wait to start intermediate in the spring :D

Yea that is why i am taking her to the class... I want her to be good around other dog's cause in the summer there is a golden retriever named biscuit that comes up with his family and I want her to play with him and be friend's...

He is 3 or will be 3yrs old..

I am excited... I can't wait..

JenBKR
01-10-2006, 12:38 PM
I am excited... I can't wait..

You'll have a blast - good luck and let us know how it goes! :)

GoldenLuv
01-10-2006, 12:55 PM
You'll have a blast - good luck and let us know how it goes! :)
I sure will I will be getting more details sometime next week when i taske her to get her shots like what kinda collar i need to have and leash..

Hubby is afraid if i see another dog that i will want another one but that won't be the case.. :D