PDA

View Full Version : Miquelito On The Loose

catmandu
01-10-2006, 08:43 AM
He was MEEEEEEWWWING Last Night,so I opened the door,and out came a Kitten,faster thanSupergirls Orange Cat, Streaky.
The Found Cats barely moved,but was Scrappy 2 ever happy to have a New Friend to Play with.
They were chasing Each other around .
I will try for Photos Today. Pouncierge poked her nose out,then went back under the bed.

Sonia59
01-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Wow! It's a good sign! I am sure Scrappy 2 will have two new super-friends in no time! They will soon chase each other through the Hotel ;)

kimlovescats
01-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Yippee!!! I bet he has been coming out some during the night while you are asleep! I've found that is what usually happens. You wake up one morning and they act like they are already old friends! :D

catmandu
01-10-2006, 12:23 PM
About 3 AM,he started MEEEEEEEEEEEEEWING,so I let him out.
The Found Cats are somewhat bemused,by him and are cirious and friendly.
Princess hissed as Miquelito was playing with her stubby tail.
Scrappy 2,is delighted,and he is playing with Tubby2,now.
I must get my Camera!!!

Abby&Buddy'sMom
01-10-2006, 02:34 PM
This is wonderful news!!! Cant wait for the pictures :)

Prairie Purrs
01-10-2006, 02:48 PM
Sounds like Miquelito has figured out that he's a lucky boy--he's landed in cat paradise! :D I'm sure that shy little Pouncierge will come out and join the fun shortly.

orangemm
01-10-2006, 03:37 PM
Sure, when she figures out they are having a good old time!

Party time at the Found Cat Hotel!!! :D :D :D

kb2yjx
01-10-2006, 06:03 PM
What great news that the little fellow has decided to come out and meet the Found Cats, and already has a friend in Scrappy2!!! Pouncierge sounds like she is still making her mind up!!!

kilbarchancats
01-11-2006, 02:45 AM
ahhh, I just love the sound of playing cats thumping around the house! :D

jenluckenbach
01-11-2006, 06:31 AM
YIPPEE for Miquelito! I can just imagine in my mind what the older found cats are thinking ("Oh no, a pesty little pip-squeak") LOL

But soon he will be part of sleeping cat piles. :)

catnapper
01-11-2006, 07:32 AM
Fabulous news Gary! I bet the older ones are wondering if you've lost your mind and brought in more little brats.... but soon they'll see the genius in your ways when they realize the little ones now pester each other and leave them alone! :D :D :D