PDA

View Full Version : Duchess is getting spayed tomorrow...

carole
01-09-2006, 01:28 PM
Please send all your well wishes for lil Duchess tomorrow and hope that all goes well, she will be spayed in the side instead of under the belly, which I am told is normal in UK, it won't be any different, it is just because she is so swollen with milk, poor wee girl, is bursting, I am hoping the glands will go down soon, as she must be uncomfortable, that is the down side of not being able to wean her babies off her, as always I am nervous, I worry about the surgery although i know it is routine and all should be well,.so lots of positive vibes and prayers for Duchess will be appreciated, she will be spending the first night staying at the vets and be picked up by hubby before 6pm next day, so at least she will get some extra good care and supervision, I requested this as I cannot put her upstairs like I did with Vicky as it is way too hot now, and there is nowhere else and I am not having her put outside like her owner would.

Duchess is supposed to be her favourite , however i certainly do not see any special treatment given by her,they have been given royal names, but it is a pity she does not treat them like royalty.

Will keep you all posted about Duchess and her recovery, fingers and paws crossed for a quick and speedy recovery for a very sweet girl.

AbbyMom
01-11-2006, 12:08 PM
How is Duchess doing? Did she come home?

Been thinking about her and sending her good thoughts.

carole
01-11-2006, 01:10 PM
Thanks for asking, i was beginning to think no-one cared , Duchess was spayed yesterday and I requested she be kept overnight, she will picked up by 6pm tonight, so she has had two days and a night there, probably not what she liked but better for her well-being, as otherwise the owner one was not even here the first night of spaying and she would not bother to keep her inside, will ring this morning to see how she is doing, but i assume all went well, as they usually ring you if any complications., cannot wait to see her, really excited to pick her up, she is a lovely wee girl.