PDA

View Full Version : Your wonderful prayers WORKED!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-09-2006, 01:15 PM
A big heart felt THANK YOU!!! for all the prayers!!! :D :D :D

They worked! I just got a call from my brother, they accepted his offer and the closing will be in two weeks!!! The building inspecter will inspect it tomorrow. I'll do one final walk through after the owners move, just to see what shape it's in after they move their furniture. I'm sure it will be fine!

The are also leaving all the appliances, including a big frost free fridge and washer and dryer.

I just can't stop grinning!!!!
Thank you all so much!!! :D :D :D

zippy-kat
01-09-2006, 01:16 PM
:D Wonderful!! Absolutely, positively WONDERFUL!!! :D

RICHARD
01-09-2006, 01:20 PM
LOL,

Now, Please tell me why PT prayers don't work for the lotto? ;)

slick
01-09-2006, 01:26 PM
Oh MOFF, I've got tears of happiness streaming down my face for you.....yes, miracles do happen and if anyone deserves it it's YOU!! Congrats!!!

gini
01-09-2006, 01:27 PM
Well, Richard, in a way - Connie did win the Lotto.........at least it must feel like that to her.

Connie, this is absolutely the best possible news that we could all receive this fine Monday morning.

No one deserves it more than you!!!! I have a big grin on my face too!

lbaker
01-09-2006, 01:46 PM
Oh Connie I can't wait to see pictures! What wonderful, exotic new corners and hidey holes for your kids to explore :D Welcome home :cool:

Randi
01-09-2006, 01:57 PM
Connie, this is absolutely wonderful news!! :D I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see pictures and hear how your furries adjust. What a change it will be!! :)

Edwina's Secretary
01-09-2006, 02:05 PM
What wonderful news Connie! Congratulations!

JenBKR
01-09-2006, 02:18 PM
Oh I am so excited to hear this! Congratulations, what wonderful news :)

davidpizzica
01-09-2006, 02:51 PM
Connie, I can see you grinning from ear to ear all the way from Pittsburgh! I'm SO happy for you. Big {{{{HUGS}}}}!

Karen
01-09-2006, 02:55 PM
Yay! Oh, yay! Be prepared to sign your name so many times you'll become unsure of how to spell it!

AmberLee
01-09-2006, 03:04 PM
Wahooo! I'm thrilled for you!

Vermontcat
01-09-2006, 03:16 PM
That's great news!
I'm so happy for you. :)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-09-2006, 03:42 PM
THANKS EVERYONE!

Yep, I'm still grinning!
Technically, the house will be my brothers. Since he is buying it and is my next of kin and my health isn't the greatest, that's the best. I will pay him some rent to help with the taxes and upkeep and stuff. At least I won't have to worry about getting chucked out in the snow if the rent is late. AND HE LOVES CATS TOO so doesn't mind if I have them.

I do feel like I've won the lottery. He said he is even buying me some new furniture! What a brother!!!

David, I wouldn't be at all surprised if you COULD see my grin in Pittsburgh! :D

Logan
01-09-2006, 03:46 PM
I am thrilled for you, Connie!!! :D :D :D Having been away for a while, this is the BEST news I could get upon returning!!!!

Logan

davidpizzica
01-09-2006, 03:50 PM
THANKS EVERYONE!

Yep, I'm still grinning!
Technically, the house will be my brothers. Since he is buying it and is my next of kin and my health isn't the greatest, that's the best. I will pay him some rent to help with the taxes and upkeep and stuff. At least I won't have to worry about getting chucked out in the snow if the rent is late. AND HE LOVES CATS TOO so doesn't mind if I have them.

I do feel like I've won the lottery. He said he is even buying me some new furniture! What a brother!!!

David, I wouldn't be at all surprised if you COULD see my grin in Pittsburgh! :D
now maybe you can work a miracle on a certain 1985 car!

JenBKR
01-09-2006, 03:57 PM
THANKS EVERYONE!

Yep, I'm still grinning!

Will your brother adopt me? :D Seriously, that's one amazing brother you have. ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-09-2006, 03:59 PM
Will your brother adopt me? :D Seriously, that's one amazing brother you have. ;)
Well, I don't know about adopting but he is SINGLE!

Hard to believe this is the same guy that picked on me as a kid!

David, if I could work miracles on cars, I have a 1985 Grand Marques that needs a major miracle! ;)

ChrisH
01-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Such wonderful news!!! :D I am so happy for you! :D :D :D :D

poofy
01-09-2006, 04:07 PM
That is so wonderful, im so happy for you.. :D

lizbud
01-09-2006, 04:30 PM
I am so happy for you. :) Sounds wonderful.

Rachel
01-09-2006, 04:36 PM
Connie, this is just wonderful and well deserved. You have to tell your brother that we all think he is just the best!

jenluckenbach
01-09-2006, 04:44 PM
This is the best news ever. :D Now get practicing posting photos so we will be able to SEE this house when you moved in. ;)

davidpizzica
01-09-2006, 05:56 PM
Well, I don't know about adopting but he is SINGLE!

Hard to believe this is the same guy that picked on me as a kid!

David, if I could work miracles on cars, I have a 1985 Grand Marques that needs a major miracle! ;)
Connie, aren't brothers
great! I get a car from my brothers which I needed badly, and you get a house that you needed badly. How about that?

jenluckenbach
01-09-2006, 07:09 PM
Connie, aren't brothers
great! I get a car from my brothers which I needed badly, and you get a house that you needed badly. How about that?
All I get from my brother is grief and more grief. :rolleyes: :p (consider yourselves lucky! :D)

Corinna
01-09-2006, 07:24 PM
I don't ever hear from my brother . Hey I think we need a BBQ as a house warning (got to check out the firemen in an other area) :D Congrats

Cincy'sMom
01-09-2006, 10:02 PM
Congratulations!!! What great news!!!

K9karen
01-09-2006, 10:48 PM
Oh Connie! I'm so thrilled for you! I agree, you're so deserving! Big hugs to your brother too! (single, you say?) What a lovely relationship, you're so lucky. My brother's for sale, cheap. :rolleyes:

Killearn Kitties
01-10-2006, 05:42 AM
A house-warming party? What a fantastic idea!!!! When did you say you move in again????? :D

I'm so happy for you.

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-10-2006, 06:42 AM
OH GREAT NEWS!!!!

Im so happy for you !! So exciting!!! :D :D

trayi52
01-10-2006, 07:55 AM
Connie, that is just the greatest news to hear so early in the morning! Mornings should all start out this way!

Willie :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-10-2006, 08:24 AM
[color=darkorang][b]Well, I don't know about adopting but he is SINGLE!

He IS ??????
OOPS, just forgot for a second that I am happily married :p ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-10-2006, 04:20 PM
Just talked to the agent. They did the inspection today even though we had sleet and snow all day. They found a couple of the windows are cracked and the hot water tank needs a new valve. They are going to ask the owners to fix those things. Also a couple of the windows are painted shut - that's no biggie either in my book; plus the house could use a paint job - which I already knew.

No termites or major structural damage! YAHOO!!!!

Compaired to this drafty dump (with lots of the windows just sitting in the frames or only storm windows, no inner glass panes), it sounds like a palace!

She is faxing the reports to my brother now! YIPEEE!!!!!! YIPEEEE!!!!!!!! :D

Did I mention YIPEEEE???? :D :D :D

Corinna
01-10-2006, 04:23 PM
Moff I wish you'd show a little excitement really now. :D Fingers still crossed

davidpizzica
01-10-2006, 04:31 PM
Just talked to the agent. They did the inspection today even though we had sleet and snow all day. They found a couple of the windows are cracked and the hot water tank needs a new valve. They are going to ask the owners to fix those things. Also a couple of the windows are painted shut - that's no biggie either in my book; plus the house could use a paint job - which I already knew.

No termites or major structural damage! YAHOO!!!!

Compaired to this drafty dump (with lots of the windows just sitting in the frames or only storm windows, no inner glass panes), it sounds like a palace!

She is faxing the reports to my brother now! YIPEEE!!!!!! YIPEEEE!!!!!!!! :D

Did I mention YIPEEEE???? :D :D :D
Connie, I believe that you have mentioned YIPEEEE a little bit, but I think the way you feel now you DESERVE to say it a lot more!

lizbud
01-10-2006, 04:33 PM
It's good to hear it passed inspection with few problems.Imagine how
excited your kitties will be when they see thier new place. :)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-10-2006, 04:34 PM
Connie, I believe that you have mentioned YIPEEEE a little bit, but I think the way you feel now you DESERVE to say it a lot more!
Well, since you insist:

YIPEEEEEE!!!!!! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-10-2006, 04:59 PM
Well, since you insist:

YIPEEEEEE!!!!!! :D

Connie, I'm a little confuzzled....I thought you were excited about this new house?

;) :D :D

Congratulations!!!! :D :D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-10-2006, 05:13 PM
Connie, I'm a little confuzzled....I thought you were excited about this new house?

;) :D :D

Congratulations!!!! :D :D
When I actually get the keys: well, you all with have to throw a rope on me and tie me down or I'll float away!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

davidpizzica
01-10-2006, 06:00 PM
Connie, you feel the same way about your house as I did when I got the keys to the colbalt! We both felt two feet off the ground. YIPEEEE!

jenluckenbach
01-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Well Connie, if YOU aren't excited about that house, I sure am!!! :p (LOL)

I just can't get over how wonderful this all is. It's like a fairy tale.

AmberLee
01-11-2006, 01:44 AM
V>^<V V>^<V

I just turned a double cartwheel for you! Your excitement is catching! Way to go, MOFF!

JenBKR
01-11-2006, 08:15 AM
WOOHOO!! I am sooooo excited for you (even though you don't seem all that excited :p ). And it doesn't sound like there's too much to do to it - that's awesome!

Logan
01-11-2006, 01:40 PM
Connie, I'm just thrilled for you and the "kids"!!!!!! :D :D :D

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D (I don't know how to do it big, bold and pink, but I would if I could :o )

momoffuzzyfaces
01-11-2006, 01:54 PM
I talked to the agent for a bit this morning. I guess they are still waiting for the termite report to come back! I thought she said she already had it yesterday!

THERE BETTER NOT BE ANY BUGS IN MY HOUSE!!!!! :(

I think the inspecter would have seen any damage they made yesterday if there were any!

Please keep the prayers coming!!! I'll be a nervous wreck until I get those keys in my hot little hands!!!! :D