PDA

View Full Version : Mini PT Meeting Tonight! .... UPDATED w/ PICS!

kimlovescats
01-09-2006, 12:19 PM
I get to meet Laura's Babies!!!! :D She is flying into Nashville this afternoon for company meetings! She will call me when she is settled into her hotel room, and my hubby is going to drive me to Nashville to meet her!!! I am so excited!! I get to meet LAURA!!! :D

Stay tuned for updates late tonight and PICTURES! ;)

Kim

catnapper
01-09-2006, 12:33 PM
I'm so jealous! I'd love to meet BOTH of you wonderful ladies.

excuse me while I go off to pout about not meeting you! ;)

catmandu
01-09-2006, 12:57 PM
That would be my wish,to meet all My Friends on Pet Talk,and thier Companion Cats,and order a nice Take Out Dinner for everyone!!
I guess I will have to wait until I am at The Rainbow Bridge,with My Cat Angels.

kimlovescats
01-09-2006, 12:57 PM
I'm so jealous! I'd love to meet BOTH of you wonderful ladies.

excuse me while I go off to pout about not meeting you! ;)

I know, I would love to meet you too, Kim! *pout*

jenluckenbach
01-09-2006, 04:16 PM
HOW EXCITING!!!! Hug each other for me, will ya???

kimlovescats
01-09-2006, 04:18 PM
HOW EXCITING!!!! Hug each other for me, will ya???

YOU BET! She should be calling me any minute now ... I'm so excited! :D

jazzcat
01-09-2006, 04:25 PM
How fun! Be sure to give Laura a big Tennessee Howdy from me!

orangemm
01-09-2006, 05:48 PM
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we all could meet? WITH all our babies??? What fun that would be!!!

Have fun, you two! :D :D

kimlovescats
01-09-2006, 09:45 PM
I just got home, and immediately came to my computer to upload the pics!
We had a wonderful visit .... it was just like meeting an old friend!!! Laura is a real sweetheart (just like I already knew) and I am so thrilled that we were able to meet! It is so amazing how PT has brought so many of us together, and how close and connected we feel with eachother!

Sweet Laura brought two of those fun play boxes for my babies, and lots of toys and goodies to put in them, and a special bed just for Tabitha!!! :D I will get pictures of all the goodies in the next or two and start a separate thread for them. OH, she also gave me the most adorable KITTY pin!!! :)

OK .. .on with the pics!

Here is the first picture, we were right inside of her hotel room! Can you tell we were EXCITED!!!??? :eek: :D

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/14b182b2.jpg

We had a nice visit while eating at the Longhorn steakhouse, then came back and talked a while longer in the Hotel lobby! Here is sweet Laura again:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/9c342830.jpg

Just before we had to say our goodbyes, my hubby took a photo of us in the lobby entrance.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/2852a53a.jpg

It was SOOOOO hard to say goodbye to my dear friend, but I wouldn't trade tonight's visit for the world!

I LOVE YOU LAURA!!!!

Hugs,
Kim ;)

Karen
01-09-2006, 09:47 PM
Isn't it funny meeting an "old friend" for the first time? :) Hard to explain to non-Pet Talk folks, but that's just how it is!

catnapper
01-09-2006, 09:50 PM
If I thought I was jealous before.... now I am beside myself with jealousy!!!! I'm so glad you both had the opportunity to meet and spend an evening together!

So Laura, when ya getting to spend time in Pennsylvania? ;) Same to you too Kim! :D

rg_girlca
01-09-2006, 10:15 PM
I am so happy (and a little jealous also) that the two of you got to finally meet each other.

Those pictures say it all. How happy the two of you look. :D

kimboe
01-09-2006, 10:33 PM
Wow, looks like you guys had a blast! ;)

sirrahbed
01-09-2006, 10:33 PM
Oh my! I enjoyed reading about the visit and seeing pictures. It looks like you guys had a terrific visit :)

Meeting "old friends for the first time" is a wonderful experience!!

krazyaboutkatz
01-10-2006, 12:41 AM
I'm glad you had a great visit together. You both look so happy. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-10-2006, 03:05 AM
Heartwarming pics!!!

orangemm
01-10-2006, 04:58 AM
What a wonderful get-together!! You two are so lucky you met. Those smiles say it all. :) :) :) :) :)

jenluckenbach
01-10-2006, 05:11 AM
What a wonderful visit. :D

Killearn Kitties
01-10-2006, 05:18 AM
It looks great! :D I'm so glad you had a good time.

Laura's Babies
01-10-2006, 08:50 AM
Hooked into the wireless in the hotel lobby... I was having fits to see Kim's pictures. I just don't photograph well, never did and after seeing Kim, I can tell all of you pictures just don't do her justice. She is so much more cutier than in her pictures that you just want to squish her with hugs and kisses! It was SOOOOooo exciting to finally get to meet her and after they left, I was happy dancing all over this hotel! It was a dream come true for me to get to meet one of my most favortie PT'ers and TABITHAS Mom and Dad!! Of coarse we talked a good bit about Tabitha and all the kitties of our PT friends, but mainly our own sweet babies!

I will cherish the memory of our visit forever! Thank you Kim for coming over and Thank your sweet hubby for taking the night off to drive you. Thank you for the lovely kitty key ring and my babies will love their new toys. I know Giz and Samantha will have a ball with all those mice and catnip pouch and grab them as soon as they get home.

I met another cook here from our company that has 9 cats at home so we have has fun talking "cats". Our meeting today start right after lunch.

Can't wait to see the picture of you babies with their activity boxes Kim!

K & L
01-10-2006, 09:43 AM
That looks like so much fun! I just love being able to meet people here! Hopefully one of these days more of you will get to ole "hot" AZ! :D

lv4dogs
01-10-2006, 10:10 AM
Look at you lucky lady's. Sounds like a fun time was had for sure. I'm gald for yous. :D

trayi52
01-10-2006, 10:33 AM
Okay, now I am very jealous! I wish I could have been there to meet Laura too. To top it off, I would have got to see you again, Kim.

Glad your meeting went so wonderful, I'll be jealous for just a few minutes, and get over it, after all, it gave you so much joy.

Aren't these meeting just wonderful?!

Willie :)

catlover4ever
01-10-2006, 10:38 AM
I too am jealous.

Kim, thanks for sharing the pictures of your meeting. I'm so glad you two had a wonderful time.

Barbara
01-10-2006, 11:12 AM
I hope I don't offend anyone- but Laura and Kim to me look as if they were related- nobody would think you just met for the first time in your life.

By thinking more closely- of course they are related. Wouldn't the auntie of your kitty be related to you? :D

Vermontcat
01-10-2006, 01:26 PM
That's great that you got to meet! :)
It looks like you had a great time.
Thanks for posting some photos for us.

Kirsten
01-10-2006, 01:46 PM
Ahhh, that is great!!! :) It's wonderful that you two could meet! I'm happy for you!

And thanks for sharing the pics! That must have been sooo exciting!!! :)

Kirsten

Cataholic
01-10-2006, 08:45 PM
I hope I don't offend anyone- but Laura and Kim to me look as if they were related- nobody would think you just met for the first time in your life.

Barbara! I thougth the exact same thing!!!! :D

jazzcat
01-10-2006, 10:37 PM
I have to agree, you two do look like you could be related.

Laura - I also agree with you about Kim, isn't she just adorable! She's just so cute with the sweetest voice. I'm so glad I got to meet her last year when sirrahbed and I adopted our babies from her.