PDA

View Full Version : Buttercup

chocolatepuppy
01-09-2006, 04:59 AM
Buttercup, you are a beautiful girl! Good for you for winning those ribbons! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope this day is special for you! :D

blue girl
01-09-2006, 01:30 PM
Buttercup, what a sweet girl you are! You're beautiful and very much loved by your owner and she is so lucky to have such a talented riding buddy!
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-09-2006, 01:34 PM
What a stunner you are! No wonder you win lots of ribbons.
You and your human mommy look so happy together. What wonderful pictures!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

Jax
01-09-2006, 01:55 PM
What a delightful and most pretty pony you are Butter! How wonderful your lucky girl mom gets to have a childhood in the horse world - I know I"ll always cherish mine.... Congrats to BEAUUUUTIFUL, SHOW-STOPPING BUTTERCUP!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
01-09-2006, 07:13 PM
What wonderful photos of you and your proud rider and guardian, dear Buttercup!:) What a beautiful pair you two ladies make! I'm not surprised to hear you are a winner not only in the show ring, but in the hearts of all you meet as well, 2 and 4 legged!:) What a sweetheart and what a wonderful best friend! I know this is just the begining of many more competitive wins, but where you really shine is in the devoted best friend class!:) I hope you and your family are enjoying a very special day celebrating your much deserved Pet of the Day kudos, beautiful Buttercup! I'm sure you're getting more than your fill of those pets and kisses you love so well, and popcorn, sugar cubes and carrots too, I hope:) Congratulations to our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Pet of the Day, BUTTERCUP:) Love to you Butter, with wishes for a lifetime of unconditional love and friendship with your devoted guardian~:)

nonie
01-11-2006, 08:33 PM
You are not only beautiful, but so very talented, too! Your pictures with your loving Mom are fantastic. :) You two will have so much fun growing up together. May God bless you with good health, more ribbons, and lots of fun-filled adventures. It was a pleasure to meet you. :)
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)