PDA

View Full Version : My Baby loves Hide and seek

griffinchet
01-08-2006, 08:05 PM
I have found all the dogs I have owned loved hide and seek.

Karen
01-08-2006, 10:11 PM
This used to work against us sleeping in when we were kids.

My mom would let Freckles (the family Saint Bernard) out to go plow through the snow for a bit, as she loved to do. When she came in, she'd say "Okay, go get Karen up!" And Freckles would happily bound up the stairs and shove that snow-covered nose behind my neck. I, so rudely awakened, would instinctively pull the covers over my head.

Which Freckles took as an invitation to play Hide and Seek! You try staying asleep with 180-pounds of excited "Oooh boy, I know this game!" dog jumping up on the bed to root you out! Sheesh! Worked every time!

She never did the hiding, but was darned good at the Seek part!

Does Diamond hide?

griffinchet
01-08-2006, 10:21 PM
This used to work against us sleeping in when we were kids.

My mom would let Freckles (the family Saint Bernard) out to go plow through the snow for a bit, as she loved to do. When she came in, she'd say "Okay, go get Karen up!" And Freckles would happily bound up the stairs and shove that snow-covered nose behind my neck. I, so rudely awakened, would instinctively pull the covers over my head.

Which Freckles took as an invitation to play Hide and Seek! You try staying asleep with 180-pounds of excited "Oooh boy, I know this game!" dog jumping up on the bed to root you out! Sheesh! Worked every time!

She never did the hiding, but was darned good at the Seek part!

Does Diamond hide?

Diamond loves to hide. She was hiding from me right before I started writing this. Sometimes I leave her hiding for about 5mins ,and she will bark to give me a clue. I love running from her ,but my steps are so long about time I get to the bottom to hide on the bottom floor or the top floor I am about to have an asthma attack.

Karen
01-08-2006, 10:47 PM
So it's not just a game, it's a fitness plan for you! Diamond the Personal Trainer!