PDA

View Full Version : Meet my newest foster (BIG NEWS!)

catnapper
01-08-2006, 07:36 PM
I got a HANDSOME brown tabby in as a foster just minutes ago
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/Foster-Pouncer.jpg
Isn't he just the handsomest of them all? I know I'll end up keeping him ;)

His name?

Pouncer!

Yup, I called the director of the rescue tonight and cried my heart out explaining his straining, crystals, possible blocking, etc. and she said that she wants to help... she said to surrender him back to One By One and foster him. She'll have the rescue pick up the tab on this one!!!!!! :eek: :eek: OMG.... I am crying tears of JOY right now! I fully intend to pay her back 100% in full (even if it takes me a million years)

I will call the rescue's vet tomorrow (coincidentally the one who did the marvelous job on Flutter's surgery) and set up an appointment for my new foster. I am to tell the amazing Dr. K. to run every test he feels he needs to run and do whatever he needs to do to save my boy's life. I feel so incredibly blessed right now. Everything that has gone wrong these past few months is wiped out by the happiness and love I feel right now.

In my heart I know he's blocked. I can FEEL it. Its meowmie's intuition. My boy is sick! But now I can relax and get him the medical help he NEEDS! I always thought One By One was the best rescue in the world, now I KNOW it.

jenluckenbach
01-08-2006, 07:41 PM
I have serious LES!!!

catnapper
01-08-2006, 07:44 PM
I have serious LES!!!
You think YOU have serious LES.... imagine me!!! I've done more crying in the past 24 hours than ever in my life. Amazing how fast they can go from tears of utter despair to tears of boundless joy!

Laura's Babies
01-08-2006, 08:07 PM
Pouncer is at it AGAIN? Worrying his Meowmie to tears? Gee girl! I am speechless at this news and the solution! Goodness knows, if anyone deserves good news, it is YOU!

jazzcat
01-08-2006, 08:25 PM
Wow, that is amazing news Kim. I'm so glad that One by One is able to offer you this opportunity. Kudos to them!!!!!

I see lots of One by One foster kitties passing through the Catnapper house in the near future. ;) :D

kimlovescats
01-08-2006, 10:12 PM
OH HOW WONDERFUL!!!!!! Oh Kim, I am so happy for you and your dear sweet Pouncer!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!! :D

(hugs)
Kim

Catty1
01-08-2006, 10:26 PM
OH THANK GOD!

What a blessing - and what a HANDSOME boy! BEAUTIFUL!

I just KNOW he will be all right! Prayers and good thoughts your way!

hugs!

Catty1

krazyaboutkatz
01-09-2006, 01:04 AM
Kim, I'm so glad to hear this. :) I know that you've been going through a lot of financial problems lately and if he ends up needing the PU surgery it's quite expensive. I hope that eveything goes well tomorrow and please continue to keep us updated. Take care. (((HUGS)))

orangemm
01-09-2006, 04:36 AM
What wonderful news for both of you!! Now that sounds like a very special rescue group; I can't imagine anyone else doing that for a foster mom.

Yay Pouncer!

trayi52
01-09-2006, 05:25 AM
Kim, that is just the best news ever! Pouncer will get the best care now, do keep us updated on his condition. He has always been one of my favorite kitties, so give him some nose kisses for me.

(((((Hugs))))))
Willie :)

catmandu
01-09-2006, 12:00 PM
Pouncer Angel is glad that her little Protege is going to be able to have all the tests that need to be done to save his life,and ease the discomfort that hes feeling.
She knows you love Pouncer,and The Pet Angels are pleased that you are getting the help Pouncer needs.

rg_girlca
01-09-2006, 08:37 PM
Oh Kim, that is such great news.

Sending prayers and positive thoughts out for your dear Pouncer.

lvpets2002
01-20-2006, 02:55 PM
;) Yes a adorable baby & he looks like my Half Pint.. Yup Kim think you should keep him..

Cataholic
01-21-2006, 10:36 AM
So nice to hear something is working in your favor, Kim. AND, of course, that Pouncer will hopefully get some relief coming HIS way, too!!!

Donnaj4962
01-21-2006, 10:56 AM
WOW! :eek: :eek: :eek: I am so happy to hear this wonderful news! Tears of joy for you and Pouncer are rolling down my cheeks...and of course my girls are wondering why I am crying. I told them that yet another PT miracle has happened! Please keep us posted on Pouncer!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-21-2006, 12:29 PM
He is simply STUNNING !!!!