PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am new

griffinchet
01-08-2006, 04:27 PM
hi I am new to the site and I own a yorkshire terrier. Her name is Diamond. Shes a beautiful little thing ,but her breath really stinks(lol). My name is Chet ,and I want to have some nice conversations with you guys ,and hope we can have the best of time. Also Diamond is 6mons.

Karen
01-08-2006, 04:43 PM
Hi, Chet - and Diamond! I am going to move this post to Dog General, where it belongs! (Today's Dog is just for posts about today's featured Dog of the Day!)

Do you brush Diamond's teeth? That may help with the "doggie breath," and as she is a puppy, if you get her used to it now, it should become just a normal thing with her forever afterwards!

They also, by the way, make doggie breath mints - they have parsley in them.

k9krazee
01-08-2006, 05:21 PM
Welcome to PT!!! You can send that puppy breath over here...I love it, lol! Hope to hear more about Diamond, she sure is adorable.

boxersrule
01-08-2006, 05:23 PM
She sure is a beautiful Yorkie.

P.S. Karen this IS Dog General lol

griffinchet
01-08-2006, 06:05 PM
Hi, Chet - and Diamond! I am going to move this post to Dog General, where it belongs! (Today's Dog is just for posts about today's featured Dog of the Day!)

Do you brush Diamond's teeth? That may help with the "doggie breath," and as she is a puppy, if you get her used to it now, it should become just a normal thing with her forever afterwards!

They also, by the way, make doggie breath mints - they have parsley in them.

Oh i tried to look for dog general. I could not find it on the little list ,but thanks. Oh I don't brush her teeth yet. I thought that it might be too soon to be brushing her teeth with that kind of toothpaste. I want to look for the dog breath mints. Any idea on where to buy them?

griffinchet
01-08-2006, 06:06 PM
ON behalf of Diamonds compliments.....Thank you guys.

Toby's my baby
01-08-2006, 06:30 PM
P.S. Karen this IS Dog General lol

Karen moved it here FROM Dog of the Day ;)

Diamond is so cute!! You can pretty much buy dog breath mints anywhere, a vets office, or even walmart! :)

I hope we get to see pictures of Diamond soon!! :)

Alysser
01-08-2006, 06:41 PM
HI! I have a Maltese named Sassy and a parakeet named Star. Also three wonderful fish! :eek:

Flatcoatluver
01-08-2006, 09:10 PM
Hey I have a flat-coated retirever nameed zoey and a english setter named t.j and all of my animals you can see my siggy.

griffinchet
01-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Hey I have a flat-coated retirever nameed zoey and a english setter named t.j and all of my animals you can see my siggy.

Your animals are totally hot. I love the dog with the spots and the duck with the red nose. You are amazing to have taken in all these animals. I hope to get more in the future.

I just bought a 4story house sitting on 7acres and I am only 19yrs old so you know I have alot of growing to do.

Flatcoatluver
01-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Your animals are totally hot. I love the dog with the spots and the duck with the red nose. You are amazing to have taken in all these animals. I hope to get more in the future.

I just bought a 4story house sitting on 7acres and I am only 19yrs old so you know I have alot of growing to do.
well i saved those ducks from being butchered, I am a vegetarion and besides not beliveing in eating animals I really don't belive in eating ducks.

griffinchet
01-08-2006, 09:56 PM
well i saved those ducks from being butchered, I am a vegetarion and besides not beliveing in eating animals I really don't belive in eating ducks.

eating ducks yuck. I don't know I am trying to become a vegetarian. I just have to branch into it slowly.

Flatcoatluver
01-08-2006, 10:03 PM
eating ducks yuck. I don't know I am trying to become a vegetarian. I just have to branch into it slowly.
all it took for me is to see a butcheing video and I quit. It really nice that most of my family is supportive and some of my freind alot of my guy freinds arn't. But hey some people don't understand how sick it is to kill a animal.

Jadapit
01-09-2006, 08:29 AM
Welcome to PT. Diamond is adorable!! I have a Diamond also she is an ACD mix. I also have a pit/lab mix Jada and a pit bull Ebony. I hope we get to see more pictures of Diamond soon. :D

JenBKR
01-09-2006, 08:43 AM
Hi and welcome! Diamond is beautiful :) I am owned by Roscoe, my german shepherd mix, and my two kitties Katie and Belle. ;)

MyLittleMutt
01-09-2006, 08:59 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

Pembroke_Corgi
01-09-2006, 10:53 AM
Welcome to pet talk! I hope you and Diamond like it here.

Jamieejo85
01-09-2006, 12:15 PM
Hello and welcome to Pet Talk!! I hope you stay around for a while. Diamond is absolutely adorable!! I am Jamie. I live in Iowa. I have a 4 year old himalayan cat named Shady and a 3 year old mane coon cat named Cosmo. I also own 2 dogs. Chico is my 1 year old black lab and Guapo is my almost 1 year old (11 month) year old chihuahua. You can see pictures of them in my signature. Can't wait to see more pictures of Diamond..... :D :D