PDA

View Full Version : Smokey

nonie
01-08-2006, 03:13 AM
Congrats on being our special POTD! What a handsome guy! :) Your colors are amazing. Sounds like you are a great companion and motivator for your human. I hope you get even more attention and love today! May God bless you with good health and lots of happy days. :) You are a sweetie!
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

chocolatepuppy
01-08-2006, 05:26 AM
Smokey, what a gorgeous bird you are! It sounds like you are a special friend to your human. Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a great day! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-08-2006, 11:11 AM
What an adorable little fellow you are!
Such an important job you have too; watching over your human.
Being disabled myself with arthritis, I know there would be many a day I wouldn't even bother to get out of bed if it wasn't for my cats. Pets are so very important!!! And where else could we get all that LOVE??? :D
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!
Enjoy your day in the spotlight sweet one! :D

Jax
01-08-2006, 12:36 PM
What a fantastic little friend you are Smokey! How wonderful you help your parent, what a cool boy! Congrats to SWEET SMOKEY!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
01-08-2006, 06:02 PM
Hi there handsome Smokey!!! Oh, what a beautiful birdie you are, not only on the outside but the inside as well!!!:) What a wonderful friend and healer you are to your loving guardian. I have to say I shed a tear or two when I read her/his loving tribute to her best bud. There is nothing like the unconditional love of a furry, feathered best friend like you to heal the body, soul and spirit!!!:) What a very special friend you are and one MOST deserving, extra special Sunday Pet of the Day!!! Congratulations to you, precious Smokey! You're my hero!!!:) I hope you and your wonderful human enjoyed, are enjoying, a very happy, extra special, love and treat filled day of celebration!:) Gentle cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Smokey!!!