PDA

View Full Version : New to Pet Talk

Chelsea&Doodles
01-08-2006, 01:18 AM
Hi everyone. I hope this is the right place to post this.

I would like to introduce myself and my lovelys. My name is Chelsea. I am 16 and live in California. I own three WONDERFUL Labradoodles. Their names are Liberty, Emery & Sophie. I love them with all my heart and they mean the world to me. Here is a little bio on each of them:

Liberty:
Liberty (Libby) was born on April 17, 2004. She is 1 year 9 months. Libby is chocolate colored and has gold colored eyes. I am constantly asked if I dye her hair because of her blonde highlights. I wish I was lucky enough to have her gorgeous, natural highlights!! Liberty's favorite thing to do is SWIM! She loooooves it when you throw her toy in so she can dive in after it. We can hardly keep her out of the pool! She will swim any time of the year, day or night.Talk about a water dog!!
Currently, I am working on training Liberty to obtain her CGC. I think we are almost ready to take the plunge. My plans are to do therapy work with her. I think she will be a great therapy dog and it will be really rewarding.

Emery:
Emery(Emmy) was born September 23, 2005. She is 15 weeks old. She is a chocolate and white Parti and she has gold colored eyes. Emmy has super long legs and boy does she use them! Emery is a speedy girl and loves zooming around the yard as fast as she can. She is more on the hyper side and is always on the go. Her favorite thing to do is play in the bamboo plants in our backyard. She loves to hide in them and then attack Libby & Sophie.

Sophie:
Sophie was also born September 23, 2005. Her & Emery are sisters. Sophie is chocolate and also has gold colored eyes. She is always getting compliments on her hair. She has TONS of it and it looks like it was crimped! Sophie is a happy go lucky girl. She is more of a follower than a leader and just loves to be doing whatever Libby & Emmy are doing. She is so sweet and is the biggest cuddle bug ever!

Well, Here are pictures of my babies!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Desrever6/dec%2031%202005/Puppies048.jpg

Liberty:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Desrever6/dec%2031%202005/Puppies056.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Desrever6/dec%2031%202005/Puppies050.jpg

Sophie:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Desrever6/dec%2031%202005/Puppies055.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Desrever6/dec%2031%202005/Puppies054.jpg

Emery:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Desrever6/dec%2031%202005/Puppies063.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Desrever6/dec%2031%202005/Puppies061.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to look at them! :)

GoldenRetrLuver
01-08-2006, 01:32 AM
Hi Chelsea, welcome to Pet Talk!

Gorgeous pups you have, I especially love that last picture. They're all so precious. :)

My name is Julie. I'm also 16, and I reside in Southern California. I have two dogs, their names are Molly and Daisy. Molly is a 3 year old Sable and White Rough Collie and Daisy is a 3 year old Golden Retriever. I have many other pets as well, but dogs are my passion (preferably Golden Retrievers, if you haven't noticed, hehe ;)). You can see them both in my signature below.

Hope you like it here, and I look forward to seeing many more pictures from you!

.sarah
01-08-2006, 02:03 AM
This probably isn't what I should be focusing on but ... I love your backyard! Even the fence is gorgeous! The stain is so beautiful. And the theme looks so beachy. I'm envious! lol

Your dogs look so different. Are they all first generation Labradoodles? For sisters Sophie and Emery look ... completely different! :eek:

They are all beautiful though. Emery is a really pretty name, as is Liberty. I know a Golden Retriever named Liberty and her Golden "brother's" name is Justice. lol. We have a joke that they need to get another Golden and name it "For all", so it would be "Liberty and Justice For All" ;)

My name is Sarah and I am almost 17 years old (birthday's in 4 days!). I work at a vet and love training dogs, taking my dogs to dog parks or "doggie parties", and I am currently starting an all-natural dog treat buisness. So basically my life revolves around dogs! I own two purebred Labs, Nova (10mo) and Luka (23mo) and a German Shepherd/Pit Bull mix named Mandy (8 years). Below is a picture of them.

Left to right: Mandy, Nova, and Luka
http://nova.zoto.com/img/50/5e9477d323c5d85840542100c052ec80-.jpg

Welcome to Pet Talk! This place is seriously addicting! ;)

Miss Z
01-08-2006, 03:49 AM
Welcome!!! I love your dogs!!!:D My name is Zara, and i'm 13. I have a cat called Zsa-Zsa, a hamster called Foxy and a rat called Tia Maria:)

I'm sure you'll love it here;) !

Ginger's Mom
01-08-2006, 06:40 AM
Very cute dogs. :) Welcome aboard.

Cookiebaker
01-08-2006, 07:07 AM
I LOVE your dogs!! They are so adorable! Especially Liberty's big kissable nose, and big golden eyes!

Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Anna, and I have to Labs, Malone & Emerson; and a calico cat, Marigold.

I hope you enjoy it here!! :D

Roxyluvsme13
01-08-2006, 07:10 AM
Welcome to PT! You're pups are gorgeous :)! My name is Briana, and I am owned by Roxy, Lily, Skye, and Rufus. (Check out my Signature below for more about them. :))

Alysser
01-08-2006, 07:11 AM
My name is Alyssa and I'm 13 years old. I am owner by Sassy(maltese) and Star(budgie). I also have three fish named Rio,Flame,and DIamond. So, anyway. Welcome to PT! Your dogs are really cute.

Daisy and Delilah
01-08-2006, 07:12 AM
Hi Chelsea and welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Terry and I have two chihuahuas, Daisy and Delilah(pictured below). Your crew is just stunning! We love them :D

fritz03
01-08-2006, 08:21 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk.Your dogs are really cute.We have a Bichon Frise name of Fritz who's 3 and a half.We used to have miniature poodle Ruffles,who we had to put to sleep in April of 2002 at the age of 15 and a half ,due to old age.We got Fritz 4 months later and we love him just as much as we did with Ruffles.My name is Barry,one of the few men on this site.

MyLittleMutt
01-08-2006, 11:07 AM
Welcome to PT! Your dogs are cute!

You can see my two Samantha & Tucker in my signature down below.

Chica
01-08-2006, 11:14 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/welcome3.gifChelsea! Your furbabies are adorable!! :)

Here is my baby! Her name is Chica. She is a brindle colored Chihuahua! Very rare! There isn't many Brindle Chihuahuas around.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/7-29-05.jpg

Pembroke_Corgi
01-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!! Your pups are gorgeous!! :D
I'm Jill and I've got a pembroke welsh corgi named Marta and a greyhound/JRT mix named Adele, and a 5 month old kitten named Seine. Hope to see more pictures of your lovely dogs!

animal_rescue
01-08-2006, 12:37 PM
Welcome to PT! Your dogs are gorgeous!

My name is Megan and I'm 16, I'm all the way in Indiana though.
I own a Doberman(Maggie), Miniature Dashchund(Marty), Miniature Poodle(Alex), Miniature Pinscher(Roxabella), and we're currently fostering a Doberman Mix(Sadie).

caseysmom
01-08-2006, 12:42 PM
Welcome to pettalk, I am sure you will like it here. I am from northern california, I am owned by casey, a 40 pound mixed breed and bubba a poodle and shitzu mix.

dab_20
01-08-2006, 12:55 PM
Welcome to pet talk!! Your pups are gorgous!!

My name is Danielle. I am 13 and live in Minnesota. I am owned by two troublemakers! Molli is a light apricot toy poodle mix and she is a year and a half old. Sammy is a blk and wht ticked parti color cocker spaniel, and he is almost 5 months old. Their pics are in my siggy.

This place is seriously addicting. There are alot of knowledgable people here, and you can get advice for just about anything. (concerning pets, lol) Welcome again!

Chelsea&Doodles
01-08-2006, 01:14 PM
Thank you so much for such a wonderful welcome!! I am already LOVING it here!!! All of your pets are so adorable and I can't wait to learn more about them! And Danielle, you are so right! This place is extremely addicting! It's one of the first places I go to when I get on the comp.

Thanks agian!!

BC_MoM
01-08-2006, 01:15 PM
Welcome to PT, Chelsea! You have some beautiful furkids there! They're beautiful.. and so is your backyard! lol

I'm 16 and from Canada and am owned by a 2 year old Border Collie x, Mickey and a 4 month old Border Collie, Molly. :)

http://www.ohladybird.org/2006-01-03/2006-01-03001.jpg

Jamieejo85
01-08-2006, 01:23 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Chelsea!! Your dogs are absolutely gorgeous! I am Jamie. I am 20 years old and I live in Iowa with 2 cats, Cosmo and Shady. Cosmo is a mane coon and Shady is a himalayan. I also have 2 dogs. Chico is a 1 year old black lab and Guapo is a almost 1 year old chihuahua..you can see them in my signature. I am glad that you like this site...hope to hear more about you and your pets!

poofy
01-08-2006, 01:34 PM
OH i love them they are so adorabe..welcome to all of you..
Im Patsy , or PJ for short..
I have 2 bichon/mixs ,yollie and sammyj..what cuties you have. :)

cali
01-08-2006, 04:59 PM
welcome! I am 18 and live in Canada, I personally have 2 pur bred border collies which are in my Siggy, but I live with my mom who has a pur bred Berger Des Pyrenees, and 2 mixes from the shelter :D

k9krazee
01-08-2006, 05:20 PM
Welcome to PT Chelsea...its amazing that Sophie and Emery look soo different!! They are all beautiful though!

My name is Ashley, I'm 17, and I am owned by The Hoodlums (3 Jack russells, a lab mix and a Rottie) Hope to hear more about you and your girls :D

boxersrule
01-08-2006, 05:24 PM
Your Labradoodles are beautiful! I love 'em! :)

Chilli
01-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Wow, you're dogs are stunning! And I love their names, also. :D
I'll go ahead and introduce myself... My name is Courtney, 14. I'm owned by two dogs: Frisk (Pug X Rat terrier) and Ethan (Whippet X)... two cats: Khaith and Mel... and one Dwarf Hamster: Marley.
Welcome to PT! We look forward to seeing many more pictures of your beautiful dogs.

KYS
01-08-2006, 05:48 PM
A very warm welcome to Pet Talk. :D

Chelsea&Doodles
01-08-2006, 10:42 PM
Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Your dogs look so different. Are they all first generation Labradoodles? For sisters Sophie and Emery look ... completely different! :eek:

Liberty is an F1 Labradoodle. She is a cross between a Standard Poodle and Labrador Retriever.

Sophie & Emery are F1B Labradoodles. They are a cross between a F1 Labradoodle and Standard Poodle.

The reason they look so different is because of the fact that they are only F1Bs. The multi. gen Labradoodles are the ones that are consistent with their looks.

Jadapit
01-09-2006, 08:27 AM
Hi! Welcome to PT. Your dogs and your yard are beautiful! :D My name is Donna. I'm owned by a pit/lab mix Jada, Ebony, pit bull and Diamond an ACD mix. I cant wait to see more pictures of your fur kids.

JenBKR
01-09-2006, 08:47 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Your dogs are beautiful :D I am owned by Roscoe, my german shepherd mix, and my kitties Katie and Belle. Their pictures are on my siggy below. I'm looking forward to more pictures of your pups!

Flatcoatluver
01-09-2006, 02:16 PM
welcome to pet talk!!! my name is breanne and I'm 15 only a couple months till i'm 16. I am owned by a flat-coated retriever named zoey, a english setter named t.j, 3 mucovy ducks, 3 cats and 2 bettas, and you can see them all in my siggy. I hope you enjoy pet talk as much as i do! :D

lv4dogs
01-09-2006, 03:21 PM
Welcome! My name is Sue, I'm owned by quite a few critters, the dogs you can see in my sig.
Nanook, my 15.5 year old shep mix
Raustyk my almost 8 year old Rott
Kaige my 7 month old Aussie

Also got 2 kitties, 4 ferrets, 3 hamsters (2dwarf, 1 regular) and an aquarium of fish.

Kfamr
01-09-2006, 03:41 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

Cute pups. :)

dogzr#1
01-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Monica and I am 13 years old. I have three wonderful doggies. Molly a 5 year old Golden Retriever. Prince an almost 5 year old Chihuahua mix (his birthday is in Febuary) and Astra my 2 year old Siberian Husky.

You have very cute dogs. I am sure you will love it here.

Suki Wingy
01-09-2006, 04:19 PM
Welcome! Your pups are cute, I have never seen such beautiful wirey looking hair in a lab/poodle mix before!

My name is Eva and I'm nearly 16 now. I have Niņo, the mutt love of my life (In sig) and Oslo my silly little show bunny and Tigger my Schneider's skink. Niņo is probably an Aus. Cattle Dog/ Pit Bullie mix, Oslo is a Himalayan colored Netherland Dwarf.

dab_20
01-09-2006, 08:05 PM
i will also tell you my other pets other then my puppers that i have since i didn't mention them. i've got 11 rabbits, 3 goats, a donkey, 3 pheasents, ducks, chickens, peacocks, a hedgie, 4 cockatiels.... and i think thats about it!

Suki Wingy
01-09-2006, 09:34 PM
Wow, you are LUCKY!

wolfie
01-10-2006, 09:08 PM
Aww, your pups are adorable!

Welcome to pet talk. I'm Rachel, and I have a mutt named Daphne who is in my sig, along with 2 guinea pigs and a rabbit.

cane_corso_mom
01-10-2006, 09:50 PM
I am new here too :)

Your Labradoodles are beautiful, I love 'em!

You can see my Diesel by clicking on my signature logo and scrolling down to 'Diesel'.