PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

paintballchick
01-07-2006, 11:35 PM
Hey guys! My name is Krista and I have 2 hamsters that just had 9 babies tonight :eek: lol I guess its true what they say about hamsters giving birth in the evening. Anyway, My hobbies are paintball and my high school's Academic Team. I'm 17 and a Junior, and I want to become an interior designer after I graduate. I love animals, especially rodents, I don't know there's just something about their cute little black eyes that is so cute!

Almita
01-07-2006, 11:49 PM
hello Krista Welcome to PT we all love animals here! I hope you will stay here and warning you will get addicted to this place!

Miss Z
01-08-2006, 03:53 AM
Hi Krista! I know what you mean about hamsters giving birth, i had some roborovskis a few years back, and she was running around, and then just suddenly started to give birth!!!!!

My name is Zara, and i'm owned by Zsa-Zsa the cat, Foxy the hamster and Tia Maria the rat. I'm sure you'll love it here;)

Felix
01-08-2006, 08:13 AM
Hi,Krista my name is marlaina and I am owned by my 1 year old cat Felix,we both wanted to welcome you to PT.You will love it here!See more of Felix and some kitty stuff Here (http://FelineFelix.piczo.com)and don't forget to sign the guestbook :D

catnapper
01-08-2006, 04:25 PM
Welcome! I'm also an interior designer... and one piece of info: run while you can and never look back. Interior Designer is just a fancy title for an overstressed, underpaid person to blame everything on. PM me and I'll tell you what interior design is REALLY like. I only get to pick out colors and fabric MAYBE once a week for ten minutes. The rest of the time is spent on the phone with factories and trucking companies and clients changing their minds AGAIN.

Anita Cholaine
01-08-2006, 04:29 PM
Welcome to PT, Krista!! My name is Natali and I have a dachshund called Anita. Hope you like it here! :D

poofy
01-08-2006, 04:33 PM
Welcome to pt.. :D

joanofark
01-08-2006, 06:17 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Sarah and I have a Mutt named Duke, a German shperd/Black labbie mix named Ace, and an orange tabby cat named Hobo! Warning: Pet Talk is very addicting and you will be on here ALL the time before you know it!:)

I've played Paintball a couple times and it is A LOT of fun! I really enjoy it!!:D:D

Toby's my baby
01-08-2006, 06:33 PM
Welcome to PT!! Like everyone said, Pet Talk is VERY addictive! My name is Beth, and I am owned by 3 dogs, 3 ducks, 2 cats, and 2 horses. Good luck with that baby hamsters!

luvofallhorses
01-08-2006, 06:47 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I am also a Krista! :) I am owned by 4 wonderful dogs and 2 wonderful cats. :) You'll like here and good luck with those hamsters!! :)