PDA

View Full Version : I found a nice hotel that lets us take the dogs!

caseysmom
01-07-2006, 07:19 PM
We have been doing a lot of camping since we got the dogs but it just gets old sometimes...I was going to rent an rv for the martin luther king jr holiday but I found a beach hotel that allows dogs. They only charge 30 extra a night for both dogs and he said he would wave it one night.

It says the staff are very pet friendly and will provide treats. I am excited, I have never taken the dogs to a hotel. We have a house we rent that allows them but we have to vacuum and clean up when we leave.

Casey LOVES the beach. I plan on taking an ice chest and lots of food so during the day we can save money plus this area doesn't have a whole lot of restaurants, just a few high end ones.

buttercup132
01-07-2006, 07:24 PM
thats great im sure there gonna have a blast
dont forget to pack oyur camera and some batteries :D

caseysmom
01-07-2006, 07:43 PM
I have NO camera...both my daughters have camera's though and I'll make sure they bring theirs.... :eek:

Whats wrong with that picture :D

smokey the elder
01-08-2006, 08:22 AM
Quality Inn allows pets. I found this by accident when I stayed at one in Massachusetts. It was $35 a night, a bit steep but there are probably places with better prices.

Ginger's Mom
01-08-2006, 10:48 AM
Have a good time. :) It will feel a lot more like a vacation if you don't have to spend so much time cleaning up.

caseysmom
01-08-2006, 12:46 PM
This part of california is pricey to stay at but since its the offseason it wasn't too outrageous, during the summer its over 200 a night.

lizbud
01-08-2006, 12:50 PM
Sounds great. I love camping also but staying in a pet friendly
hotel would be a nice break from camping.Hope you all have a wonderful
time. :)