PDA

View Full Version : Bonsoir Marius!

Edwina's Secretary
04-08-2002, 01:22 PM
Mon cher, mon ami, mon coeur!!!!….

My mere et pere are going on a trip! I asked if I could go along and they said I could….if I would wear my harness all the time, take walks and eliminate at their convenience ( and something about eating snails too.)

I’ll be staying home with sitters. I said “mon dieu – a sitter??” They said if I wanted to feed myself – including going to the marche – and clean my litter box I could stay alone.

My sitters are very nice. But they prefer HBO to helping me with my des affaires du coeur.

So….bon voyage to my secretary and her mari and to you Marius… mon ami, mon cher, mon vie……a’ bientot!

Think of me......

zippy-kat
04-08-2002, 01:36 PM
Sorry Edwina...I can't read most of that French stuff...but I do want to wish your Secretary and her Ehemann (Is that right Niina? No laughing...it's been eine sehr lange Zeit since I've had German! lol) a wonderful, schon (pretend there's an umlat on the O) holiday!

We'll be waiting for your return!!
~Zippie

PS SNAILS? I think I'd opt for holding down the homefront too!;)

Former User
04-08-2002, 01:54 PM
LOL Zippy! I have no idea if you wrote it correctly or not, I've NEVER had German, so I can't tell!

zippy-kat
04-08-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Casper & Kitty
LOL Zippy! I have no idea if you wrote it correctly or not, I've NEVER had German, so I can't tell!

:o :o :o
*Blonde moment*
Oppsie! I thought you had taken German for some reason!
:o :o :o

momoffuzzyfaces
04-08-2002, 02:07 PM
What ever shall we do without our Edwina? What will poor Marius do? I hope your humans have a wonderful trip though. Will they be gone long? I hope they bring you something really special. You must write us about all the adventures you have while they are gone. Your secretary can add their adventures too. We will want details! :D

auggie
04-08-2002, 06:39 PM
EDWINA, you're so beautiful. I would love to be you're sitter.

Tonya, you're german is pretty good.:)

wolflady
04-09-2002, 07:27 PM
My dearest little catnip-blossom. My sweet creme brulee...always will I think of you...

Always will I love you, though we are far apart,
Always will I cherish you for you’re deep within my heart,
Always will I be true and hold you close to me,
Always will I want you for it is meant to be,
Always listen to your heart for it will tell no lie,
Always means forever I will love you till the day I die.

I wish your humans a safe and fun journey, and for them to return to you, my sweet eclair...so we may chat again here on our Pet Talk! Do let me know how these sitters do treat you, the days your humans are absent. Know that I am thinking of and waiting for you...

purring for you,
Marius =^..^=

LoudLou
04-09-2002, 08:52 PM
Journies sûr à tout. S'amuser. Edwina est bon. Nous vous manquerons pendant que vous êtes allé.

Safe journies to all. Have fun. Edwina be good. We will miss you while you're gone.

:D

zippy-kat
04-09-2002, 09:43 PM
Wow you guys! Quite a talent in the foreign language department!!:D :D :D

LoudLou
04-09-2002, 10:24 PM
Uhh, I can't take credit. I'm not THAT talented. http://www.freetranslation.com/ ;)

zippy-kat
04-09-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by LoudLou
Uhh, I can't take credit. I'm not THAT talented. http://www.freetranslation.com/ ;)

Shhhhhhh!!! I won't tell if you won't! lol ;)

AmberLee
04-09-2002, 11:00 PM
You two!!! ROTFLOL!!!

zippy-kat
04-09-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee
You two!!! ROTFLOL!!!

:D ;) :D
(I really did learn German...well, I showed up to class anyway...lol )