PDA

View Full Version : My memorial page for pets has moved and got a new look!

Kirsten
01-07-2006, 12:04 PM
I don't know if you know about www.pet-cemetery.de.vu, my memorial page for pets.

Anyway, it's about 5 years old now, so I thought it would be about time to give the page a new look. I've been working on this the past couple of days. I hope those who already have tribute pages for their pets on that website will like the new design.

Also, I have moved the page to another server. It should still be available with www.pet-cemetery.de.vu (http://www.pet-cemetery.de.vu), but www.catmom.de/petloss (http://www.catmom.de/petloss) should work as well. Please edit your bookmarks if necessary.

Kirsten

Miss Z
01-07-2006, 12:28 PM
Your memorial site is a brilliant idea:) i love the improvements, Brando's and Cookie's pages look lovely;)

Kirsten
01-07-2006, 12:31 PM
I'm glad you like it! :) I'm a bit nervous about how those who have already pets there will accept the new look, but I wanted it not so dark anymore...

Kirsten

Laura's Babies
01-07-2006, 01:01 PM
I just looked at Freeways page right now, am in a rush but will get back and look at more later. I like the look of it and think you are just working yourself up over nothing. They are all going to love it. It shows you are keeping the pet cemetary up to day and freshening it up! What is not to like?

Kirsten
01-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Thank you! :) Yes, I really thought it was time for a new look. :)

I'm still not too happy with the front page, but right now, I don't know what else to do with it. :o

Kirsten

Roxyluvsme13
01-07-2006, 04:19 PM
I Love the WHOLE thing! It's beautiful.

Felix
01-07-2006, 07:35 PM
What a wonderful idea.You done such a great job.

todd
01-07-2006, 10:26 PM
I have some cats I may added

Kirsten
01-09-2006, 11:45 AM
Thank you everyone!

Todd, I would feel honored to add your cats.

Kirsten

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-09-2006, 12:41 PM
It looks really great, Kirsten!! Thanks for having my beloved Sydney there too!! It means so much to me :)