PDA

View Full Version : A new kind of "furby" ? (pic)

Abby&Buddy'sMom
01-07-2006, 11:45 AM
Do you think Abby looks like a toy Furby in this picture?? :eek:

She seems like she wasn't too happy about looking like one ;) :eek:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Helga-G-Pitacky/Furbyabby.jpg

Laura's Babies
01-07-2006, 01:36 PM
Abby is such a beauty queen, she is much to pretty to look like a plain ole furby! She is really a stunning girl and I love looking at her. I would love it more to bury my nose in all that wonderful fur of hers!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-07-2006, 01:52 PM
I have to agree, Abby puts the Furby's to shame! They would all be lucky to look like HER! :D

catmandu
01-07-2006, 05:20 PM
I am so far behind the times,is a Furby along the same lines as A Gund?
If so Abby is much,much nicer looking!!!!!!!

Felix
01-07-2006, 07:42 PM
No thats a sure sell out. ;) I wish I had my very own Abby furby :p

kilbarchancats
01-07-2006, 09:25 PM
:cool: :D hehe - I have a 'Candy Furby' which is just as faaaaaahhhb-ulous sweetie!!

Sonia59
01-08-2006, 10:18 AM
Abby is a beauty! She is perfect! :)

joanofark
01-08-2006, 02:57 PM
Where can I get a furby JUST like that...;)????? Adorable! :D

momcat
01-08-2006, 03:08 PM
Beautiful Abby is in a league of her own. What a gorgeous little sweetie!!!
By the way, what's a furby?

Abby&Buddy'sMom
01-08-2006, 03:57 PM
Im glad you all dont think she looks much like a furby (A small electronic interacting furry toy) :D I agree she is much too sophisticated and beautiful :D

Cubby'sMom
01-08-2006, 04:12 PM
Abby is Beautiful! She puts all furbies off the market! Furbies are in my oppinion are the most annoying toys in the world. They have alot of voice commands, but they are just... annoying. They don't always go to sleep when you tell them to either. The old models of Furbie didn't have a turn off switch, so they would wake you up at night and freak you out saying "Me hungry, me love you". Finally we shut our Furbie in a drawer, and only recently found it again after about 6 years. :p

Vermontcat
01-08-2006, 04:45 PM
Abby is way too pretty to be called a Furby! :)

For those of you who have never seen a real Furby here is a link.
Furby (http://www.hasbro.com/furby/)

I find them to be kind of creepy and not cute at all. :p

joanofark
01-08-2006, 08:03 PM
They have alot of voice commands, but they are just... annoying. They don't always go to sleep when you tell them to either. The old models of Furbie didn't have a turn off switch, so they would wake you up at night and freak you out saying "Me hungry, me love you". Finally we shut our Furbie in a drawer, and only recently found it again after about 6 years. :p

I had one too- an older model and I HATED it! I kept me up all the time. I think I eventually broke it or something and we got rid of it:p:p!! They are kind of scary!!:eek:

momcat
01-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Thanks so much for the link, Vermontcat! Yuck, they are rather nasty looking things. I only hope that adorable little Abby isn't too offended about the comparison. I'll take Abby over a furby EVERY TIME!!!

Cubby'sMom
01-09-2006, 09:45 PM
I had one too- an older model and I HATED it! I kept me up all the time. I think I eventually broke it or something and we got rid of it:p:p!! They are kind of scary!!:eek:

Same here! It was alright at first, but then it just would not shut up! We've(my sis) found our furby's in several different weird places over the years
:p

Pembroke_Corgi
01-09-2006, 10:09 PM
Yes she is too pretty to be a furby!