PDA

View Full Version : Guess What!

Roxyluvsme13
01-07-2006, 11:44 AM
I just got my report card. hehe. On My finals Exams I made...
Social Studies-B(91)
English-A(96)
Science-A(100)
Algebra-A(94)
And then for like the final grades I made....(this is actually what counts)
Social Studies-A
Science-A
English-A
Algebra-B
I so thought I had a C in Algebra! I'm happy with mygrades though! :D

JenBKR
01-07-2006, 11:47 AM
Wow great grades - congratulations!

Roxyluvsme13
01-07-2006, 11:53 AM
Thanks! I just remembered I forgot one...
Band-A(I play clarinet :))

Daisy and Delilah
01-07-2006, 01:35 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Keep up the great work! :D

joanofark
01-07-2006, 02:13 PM
Great job! Your like me with Science... 100%!! It's the best, lol!! :D

Roxyluvsme13
01-07-2006, 02:47 PM
Thanks Everybody!! I get an American Eagle Gift Card for it :D

Laura's Babies
01-07-2006, 03:27 PM
WOW! I am IMPRESSED! Keep it up and you will be able to do anything you want! I wish I had applied myself more in school and did better. SHAME ON ME! :(

Roxyluvsme13
01-07-2006, 03:29 PM
WOW! I am IMPRESSED! Keep it up and you will be able to do anything you want!Aww Thanks! I hope I can keep up the grades enough to be a vet :D

Suki Wingy
01-07-2006, 06:56 PM
WHOA you got a 100%! That is practically impossible!! Great job. :)

Felix
01-07-2006, 07:26 PM
Excellent keep up the great work! :D

Chilli
01-07-2006, 08:50 PM
Congradulations on the grades! You make mine look quite horrid...
We don't actually get our report cards til Monday, but I basically can tell you what the letter grade is...
Geometry - B
Civics - B... or A
Health - C
Band - C... or B
English - B
Pre-AP Science - C
Hey, how about you mail me part of your brain^^? I could use it...

Anita Cholaine
01-07-2006, 10:16 PM
Wow, congrats!! You're a very smart girl...

dogzr#1
01-07-2006, 11:12 PM
Wow! excellent grades! I just got my report card yesterday. This is what i got

Science-98 (I don't like our teacher much)
TX History Pre-Ap- 97
Choir-97
languange/Reading pre-ap=99
Pre-Algebra- 96
health- 98

Roxyluvsme13
01-08-2006, 07:17 AM
Congradulations on the grades! You make mine look quite horrid...
We don't actually get our report cards til Monday, but I basically can tell you what the letter grade is...
Geometry - B
Civics - B... or A
Health - C
Band - C... or B
English - B
Pre-AP Science - C
Hey, how about you mail me part of your brain^^? I could use it...
lol! I need my brain...I'm already blonde enough :D

Addie
01-08-2006, 08:09 AM
wow...i am stunned...what grade are you in? Geeze...If i got that 100% in science....maybe i would have a better average and high honors...

Roxyluvsme13
01-08-2006, 08:10 AM
wow...i am stunned...what grade are you in? Geeze...If i got that 100% in science....maybe i would have a better average and high honors...
lol! I'm in 8th :)

smokey the elder
01-08-2006, 08:12 AM
Well done, you lot! Keep those science grades up. Maybe your generation will get the USA back to the top in science again!

Roxyluvsme13
01-08-2006, 08:13 AM
Science isnt that hard! It's like easssy....but I have like a TON of Science homework... :mad:

Chilli
01-08-2006, 10:24 AM
Science isnt that hard! It's like easssy....but I have like a TON of Science homework... :mad:

Last year it was easy for me, I at least kept a B in there. This year its a different story. I can barely keep a C! :D

Toby's my baby
01-08-2006, 10:26 AM

Lol, I say the same ;) We get tons of homework too. . . but I love the teacher, he is the best teacher any student could ever ask for, he is like a brother to me, and most of the other girls in my class. He knows EVERYTHING about us, and we tell him everything. He is the best teacher ever! :p

Great grades! I hope mine are that good!

Roxyluvsme13
01-08-2006, 10:46 AM
Lol, I say the same ;) We get tons of homework too. . . but I love the teacher, he is the best teacher any student could ever ask for, he is like a brother to me, and most of the other girls in my class. He knows EVERYTHING about us, and we tell him everything. He is the best teacher ever! :p

Great grades! I hope mine are that good!
Our Science Teacher's pretty cool, too. I'm sure your grades will be great! :D Good Luck!

Roxyluvsme13
01-08-2006, 10:47 AM
Last year it was easy for me, I at least kept a B in there. This year its a different story. I can barely keep a C! :D
Aww...Just study, and do your homework! That's basically all I do. lol

Chilli
01-08-2006, 10:50 AM
Aww...Just study, and do your homework! That's basically all I do. lol
I suppose thats the problem.. I don't do my homework. :D
But also, if I need help with something, I have to wait until my sister is home on the weekends. Our teacher can't explain anything to most people without confussing us even more.

Roxyluvsme13
01-08-2006, 10:52 AM
I suppose thats the problem.. I don't do my homework. :D
But also, if I need help with something, I have to wait until my sister is home on the weekends. Our teacher can't explain anything to most people without confussing us even more.
Then you like SO need a new teacher! I hate homework, but I still do it! ;)

Chilli
01-08-2006, 10:57 AM
Then you like SO need a new teacher! I hate homework, but I still do it! ;)

I did have a chance to move to a new teacher, but I hear he's even worse than the one I have now... plus, I've met him, and we don't get along.
I sometimes don't have time for homework, especially now since I don't have a study hall. Plus our director expects us to surround our whole life around band. :rolleyes:

Roxyluvsme13
01-08-2006, 10:59 AM
I did have a chance to move to a new teacher, but I hear he's even worse than the one I have now... plus, I've met him, and we don't get along.
I sometimes don't have time for homework, especially now since I don't have a study hall. Plus our director expects us to surround our whole life around band. :rolleyes:
Oh...Yay band! I like never have time for homework, yet i still figure outsome way to do it. (what do ya play? I play clarinet :))

Chilli
01-08-2006, 11:01 AM
Oh...Yay band! I like never have time for homework, yet i still figure outsome way to do it. (what do ya play? I play clarinet :))

Trumpet, In regular band and Marching band (though Marching season is over). I used to be in Jazz band, but I don't have enough time this year.
You live in TN, right? We once went to a Marching comp. there, and we were the only band there that was from AR! :D

Roxyluvsme13
01-08-2006, 11:02 AM
Trumpet, In regular band and Marching band (though Marching season is over). I used to be in Jazz band, but I don't have enough time this year.
You live in TN, right? We once went to a Marching comp. there, and we were the only band there that was from AR! :D
I cant be in Marching Band till next year, and next year we're going to NY!! Yay Yeah I live in Tn. That's kinda sad...Ever heard of SHHS Topper Band? That's us.

Chilli
01-08-2006, 11:07 AM
I cant be in Marching Band till next year, and next year we're going to NY!! Yay Yeah I live in Tn. That's kinda sad...Ever heard of SHHS Topper Band? That's us.
Our school doesn't have enough money to go many places. The longest trip we've ever made was to Florida. And this year, the Concert band is just going to St. Louis, MO.... not very far.
Never heard of 'em... and if I had heard it, I wouldn't have noticed, since I always have my headphones on at the compititions. :D

Almita
01-08-2006, 11:16 AM
wow us over here for Science all you have to do is have it Neat Complete and at least tried and turned it in on time.

Roxyluvsme13
01-08-2006, 11:18 AM
Our school doesn't have enough money to go many places. The longest trip we've ever made was to Florida. And this year, the Concert band is just going to St. Louis, MO.... not very far.
Never heard of 'em... and if I had heard it, I wouldn't have noticed, since I always have my headphones on at the compititions. :D
lol If you came to TN, i'm sure you met them :D

Almita
01-08-2006, 11:23 AM

Over here since I'm in Orchestra I'm going to 3 trips this semester first we are going up north in Arizona to Payson then going to California and then going all the way to Washington D.C.

Roxyluvsme13
01-08-2006, 11:24 AM
Over here since I'm in Orchestra I'm going to 3 trips this semester first we are going up north in Arizona to Payson then going to California and then going all the way to Washington D.C.
I'm going to Washington D.C. in May! But not for band, its for our 8th grade trip.

Chilli
01-08-2006, 11:27 AM
Man, is my school cheap or is it just my imagination?
On our 8th grade trip, we traveled only about three hours, just to get to the Blanchard Springs Caverns where we walked around just to look at giant rocks. They told us not to touch the rocks... and I touched them anyway. :D

Almita
01-08-2006, 11:28 AM
I'm going to Washington D.C. in May! But not for band, its for our 8th grade trip.

ya same here it is for Close-up but I'm gonna be in the orchestra playing there.

Roxyluvsme13
01-08-2006, 11:29 AM
Man, is my school cheap or is it just my imagination?
On our 8th grade trip, we traveled only about three hours, just to get to the Blanchard Springs Caverns where we walked around just to look at giant rocks. They told us not to touch the rocks... and I touched them anyway. :D
Thats pitiful. ROCKS? We have to raise the money ourselves. Like our Washington D.C. trip is $260, and we have to make it in payments. So far, I've paid $100 on mine, and the $80 thats due next im taking in tomorrow.

Almita
01-08-2006, 11:31 AM
Thats pitiful. ROCKS? We have to raise the money ourselves. Like our Washington D.C. trip is $260, and we have to make it in payments. So far, I've paid $100 on mine, and the $80 thats due next im taking in tomorrow.

we already paid for our 1st semester i have to pay extra bcuz after that I'm going somewhere else for the orch in D.C. like last year.

Chilli
01-08-2006, 11:32 AM
We have to raise money for our band trips... but this year we won't raise much.

Roxyluvsme13
01-08-2006, 11:33 AM
We have to raise money for our band trips... but this year we won't raise much.
Oh...we got to see fruit..lol

Chilli
01-08-2006, 11:35 AM
Oh...we got to see fruit..lol
We sold candy... chocolate. But that wasn't for any trips, it was for the people who go to band camp during the first part of the summer. I don't go, though...

Roxyluvsme13
01-08-2006, 11:36 AM
We sold candy... chocolate. But that wasn't for any trips, it was for the people who go to band camp during the first part of the summer. I don't go, though...
i dont wanna go to band camp, but I think its required

Chilli
01-08-2006, 11:44 AM
i dont wanna go to band camp, but I think its required
It isn't required here, but Marching camp is... a whole week marching in the blazing sun for hours at a time... Its quite fun, actually! :D

Roxyluvsme13
01-08-2006, 11:55 AM
It isn't required here, but Marching camp is... a whole week marching in the blazing sun for hours at a time... Its quite fun, actually! :D
How can that be fun? lol

Almita
01-08-2006, 11:58 AM

I bet that is fun

Chilli
01-08-2006, 12:31 PM
How can that be fun? lol
Just bein' with friends that are in the band. Plus, at night, instead of sleeping, we like to toilet paper the boy's dorms. And put saran-wrap on the director's cars. And the past year, there was a dog that lived close to the camp that spent the whole week with us.

Roxyluvsme13
01-08-2006, 12:33 PM
Just bein' with friends that are in the band. Plus, at night, instead of sleeping, we like to toilet paper the boy's dorms. And put saran-wrap on the director's cars. And the past year, there was a dog that lived close to the camp that spent the whole week with us.
lol! Super fun! :D