PDA

View Full Version : Gina needs prayers again. 2Update

Corinna
01-07-2006, 09:43 AM
Hey gang I just got a call from a freind of Ginas ark . She was walking Crayola and was hit by a car. She is ok no broken bones ,but Brusies and gash on back of head. Please keep her in your prayers and send good thoughts. ( Some forgot to bubblewrap her w :D hen she went out) She may be out of the hospital later today she promises to get ahold of myself or Furrykidsmom.

pitc9
01-07-2006, 09:53 AM
Oh No!!!
I hope she's back home soon!

poofy
01-07-2006, 10:16 AM
OH mercy, prayers for Gina.. :(

Laura's Babies
01-07-2006, 10:23 AM
:eek: WHAT??????? MY GOD! What next with that poor girl...

ComedyDevil
01-07-2006, 10:26 AM
Not AGAIN! :eek:

She sure does seem to have had a string of bad luck, doesn't she?! :( Sending prayers and good thoughts from across the pond ... get well soon, Gina!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-07-2006, 11:06 AM
Oh my, Gina, bad luck always seems to find you :( . I hope you will be better asap!

furrykidsmother
01-07-2006, 11:21 AM
Yes, the poor girl should be bubblewrapped! I am just glad she wasn't injured more seriously. Sending lots and lots of good thoughts and prayers to her. If I here from her I'll let you know.

Roxyluvsme13
01-07-2006, 11:23 AM
Poor Gina! :( Sending ((((HUGS))))...

Daisy and Delilah
01-07-2006, 11:28 AM
Oh my Goodness!! Poor Gina! What next sweetie? I don't want to know. Please be careful honey and take care :) :) :)
(((((HUGS)))))

BC_MoM
01-07-2006, 11:30 AM
Ouch, poor Gina.. *hugs*

Karen
01-07-2006, 11:32 AM
Poor Gina. The driver may have beeped and expected her to get out of the way, not realizing she's deaf.

We who have all (or most) of our senses functional often forget how different the world is when you cannot, for example, hear a car coming.

Hmm, bubble wrap AND reflective tape, I think! Is Crayola okay?

They're in our prayers.

furrykidsmother
01-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Yes, Crayola is OK. Corinna had PM'd me to let me know what happened to Gina and that she would be in touch with one of us hopefully today. You are so right Karen, the things we take for granted. Probably the driver did beep and she was unable to be forewarned.

Corinna
01-07-2006, 06:25 PM
Just had an update from the freind. Looks like Gina will be staying the night in the Hospital. I'll leave all of the story to her when she gets out. But the girl really needs to have prayers for pain and to be able to keep the meds down. Her friend is taking care of the animals so no worries there , but once again no interpeter for them (friend deaf also) Hoping to find one by the morning.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-07-2006, 06:29 PM
How awful! Lots of prayers on the way from me for sure! :(

furrykidsmother
01-07-2006, 06:43 PM
Thank you Corinna! I have been worried all day.

More prayers and good wishes being sent!

trayi52
01-07-2006, 10:34 PM
Oh dear, that poor little thing! I do hope she is okay. Please tell her that I am praying for her.

Keep us, updated, and thanks for letting us know about that poor little thing.

Gina, you get well sweetheart!

Willie

K9karen
01-08-2006, 12:27 AM
Poor, sweet Gina! Thankfully she's going to be alright. Sending her lots of hugs and prayers!

chocolatepuppy
01-08-2006, 05:35 AM
Oh goodness Gina, you do need to be bubble wrapped! :eek: You went all the way across the country with no incident and now this! :( Prayers headed your way . :)

Ginger's Mom
01-08-2006, 06:54 AM
Honestly, Gina really needs a period where she has nothing but good luck instead of bad. Prayers going out for her.

kimlovescats
01-08-2006, 01:03 PM
My goodness, the poor girl!!! So glad she didn't have more serious injuries!
Take care Gina, and come home soon!

Hugs,
Kim

Corinna
01-08-2006, 01:08 PM
I haven't heard anything today yet. Some one turned off my phone during the night not sure who didn't realize until 10am (when I woke up Some one must have thoght I needed to sleep in) Will update when I know anything.

king2005
01-08-2006, 01:34 PM
Geeze, the poor girl.

Sending get well wishes!!!!

Corinna
01-08-2006, 03:25 PM
Jsurt received call from Gina going home NOW . Hopefully she will post soon. Needs prayers for her and ark to get her own place.

Anita Cholaine
01-08-2006, 04:26 PM
Oh, no!! You'll be in my thoughts, Gina... Glad to know that you're going home... I can't wait to see you back on PT!

Laura's Babies
01-08-2006, 04:31 PM
Tapping my foot waiting........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................Ya home YET?

sandragonfly
01-08-2006, 05:19 PM
hugs and thoughts sent, I really need them right now - I never have been this upset and crying non-stop. :( things I have shared with corinna & furrykidsmother behind this, never wanted to vent and bother you, the craps I can't help with but anyway, ..

what happened four nights ago was, actually, my fault. the family I'm staying with for a while have been giving me a hard time with my ark until that night, I kinda of broke down. and decided to take a late walk with crayola - (never without him). well.. it's never a good idea to cry and walk cross the street!

what did I not see better from looking in both directions was the (yellow) parking lights about 40 feet away on the right from my corner, assumed it was parked. as it was snowing in dark, I went ahead crossing and wiping my eyes...

the car have beeped as well as crayola suddenly stopped and his leash pulled, warned me. (that's how he did not get hurt) - as of trying to turn around back.. I see I was too late and slipped. weaving headlights just above my sights, the last thing I remembered.

the (very nice) driver who ran over me, called an albumance for me, said his (funeral) car got out of control too and was very sorry. with weigh of the cab in back, braking on an icy street, going at the right speed.. makes sense - I felt bad for him too. :(

in hospital, just to make it short - gash stitched up, icing a big, big hip bruise ever and few on back/legs went well except for the right foot which it painfully causes a trouble! not realizing the car have stepped over it too, it was all swollen and purple, so black. the doctors thought we must wait for an interpreter to take a foot x-ray. I repeatly begged them just to do them, that we didn't have to wait so I could home sooner! :mad: without x-rays, they can't test me with different pain killers than the ones I've been barfing out.

unforunately with my dear ark at home with an aggressive dog (tucker, who bit my fluffy clayton last week and had clay stitch up) has frightened and signed me out against medical advice. I'm now only servely anemic & dehyrated so water drinks & irons out of hospital should be okay! I just can't bear staying there another minute, gotta cut off that bad luck string! :) :(

allright, that should be enough for now before I cry like a baby again and thank you all so much again. ({({my dear friends})})

CagneyDog
01-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Aw Gina :( I can't believe this happened to you. At least you're home now. I hope your okay. PM me if you need to talk.

{{{Hugs}}}

Corinna
01-08-2006, 05:27 PM
Glad you made it home ok . you know Furrykidsmother and I are here any time daughter dear.

furrykidsmother
01-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Yes, I emphasize what Corinna said... We are here for you darling. We will say all the prayers and give all good thoughts that we can. Everything will be Ok!

cyber-sibes
01-08-2006, 09:52 PM
oh my! Sending good thoughts out to you, Gina!

Lady's Human
01-08-2006, 09:56 PM
Okay, I'll supply the bubble wrap, we need one for the tape and one volunteer to lasso her so we can wrap her. Any takers?

Corinna
01-08-2006, 10:25 PM
It's going to take more than a lasso we may need kickers too. She can go that girl.

Karen
01-08-2006, 10:34 PM
Yes, but see, Lady's Human has bait! Gina looooves little kids, and he's got two! I'm sure Miss Marylin at least would cooperate in "catch the silly lady!"

Pawsitive Thinking
01-09-2006, 05:33 AM
Oh Gina - I have only just seen this thread....... me and the kids all send our love

lv4dogs
01-09-2006, 11:49 AM
Oh gina I am so sorry. I'm glad you are ok.

I pm'ed you. If you need any help I will do all that I can. Just let me know.

crazy_caique
01-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Gina you are in my Prayers I am happy you were not badly hurt.

pnance
01-09-2006, 04:30 PM
Oh Gina, I just saw this thread. I hope your getting better. Prayers and Hugs to you.

christa
01-09-2006, 04:37 PM
Gina . . . when I was little, I got hurt A LOT. Lots of broken bones, burns and so forth. Someone told my mom, why don't you just pray that God give her a guardian angel? My mom never thought to do that I guess. So she did and I didn't get hurt much after that.

From then on, she always believed in guardian angels. She always prayed them over me . . . she prayed them over my car when I went on trips as a teen . . . she still does to this day. I even have a guardian angel pin that she gave me that I keep pinned to my sun visor in my car, to remind me that my guardian angel is right there, riding on my hood, keeping me safe.

So now I pray that God will give you a guardian angel. And I think that you should pray for yourself. And I think that every here on PT that believes in the power of prayer should pray that Gina have her very own guardian angel!

Come on guys, Let's GET TO PRAYING about this!

chocolatepuppy
01-09-2006, 05:25 PM
Okay, I'll supply the bubble wrap, we need one for the tape and one volunteer to lasso her so we can wrap her. Any takers?

I have a big roll of duct tape here! ;)

dukedogsmom
01-13-2006, 03:54 PM
I just now saw this! I hope sweet Crayola is ok. I'll try and catch up with this thread in a bit.

Karen
01-13-2006, 04:07 PM
Crayola is fine! Just so you don't worry, Val!

sandragonfly
01-14-2006, 01:31 AM
oh just had a chance to see this again, all of the rest, THANK YOU ALL!!

..except for who's gonna wrap me up!! :eek: ;) :p well, as a fact...I'm living with lady's human, plenty kickers and especially those two adorrr-adorable baits right now . . . for three days now, I haven't been bubblewrapped yet! :D lady's human said not to worry, he've just ordered a roll and it's on way to here..

just a roll??? *snickers* .. I sure can fatten myself up before it arrives here and fits me! shh shhy, he can't see this since I'm using his computer, "make yourself home" he said so I can stay on this for 24, 48, 72 hours. . . ;)

ah well, sorry I never had an (good) update to bump this up, still don't really have one.. I'll summarize what has been happening and hoping for miracles.. I hate to ask for more because pet talk isn't all about me - but well, I finish what I started.

the rochester family I was living with kicked me out two days after I got back from hospital for I-don't-know-why and had nowhere to go for a night. I was so sick and helpless with painful foot from the accident, contacted my friends for help, ended up staying in hospital for another day on the next day. miracly, karen, the mayor emailed me back right away with a place (not too far away from rochester) she has found me and my whole ark to stay for a while! lvdogs was also very sweet to offer me her place too, since I'll be living really close to her and how I've always wanted to meet the dear petersons(lady's human family) in person, here am I. all safe and warm.

so far, I am really having fun with great, greatest respectful folks here, I've never felt like a family before! lady (their hap-p-p-py [spoiled] dog) and crayola getting along great too. even though sometimes lady wants to be an alpha dog, I'd have to say she's one of sweetest alpha dog!

one downer, karen/lady's human, their niece, jessica were here for about a few days, we got really close and she left this morning going back to her state, I already miss our conversations & girl-girly wrestles...lol.

I know I said I was gonna move in my own "next week" in my last update here - unforunately, that 'perfect' apartment I thought I was gonna move in is lost. I don't really want to get into details publically, PM me if you want to know. however, that apartment MAY still be mine if I hear back from landlord agreeing the deals I offered him for the cats. I haven't for few days now. there's no way I'm going to give up my dear furangels for good for being so good. honestly, I'm just starting to get sick of animal control laws/codes and their restrictions.. :mad: they're not really for good, responsible owners!

as for now, I'm gonna keep searching for another place in case the first one never gets back to me and I really hope to find one, one to move in in less a week - all of this is too much for my cats! they're doing fine, and really good but they really need a place where they can run, roam, stretch all they want in one big place once again! they have been moving into a (big enough) shut-door room from one to another since I met east..poor them. :(

if you will, please keep me in your prayers/thoughts for hopes and christa - that was so heartwarming of you, brough my heart out. I sure needed one, (or two, maybe?) ;) duke's val, crayola is just fine!

guys, probably not for next few weeks until I settle down in my own home, have the computer hooked up, look out for, hopefully, next better update from me (along with pictures if I have the permission!) :)

thank you all so much again, again, this isn't all about me so I'm gonna zip up, go off and lurk/post more, catch up - I miss it and you all!

hugs & hugs,
..ark's human :D