PDA

View Full Version : Boo-Boo

chocolatepuppy
01-07-2006, 04:54 AM
Boo-Boo, you are such a pretty little kitty! You do indeed still look like a kitten! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

orangemm
01-07-2006, 05:22 AM
Boo Boo, sweetie, got milk? ;) What a cute face!

All those nicknames for such a little girl (I think all of us call our cats several different loving names)!

Have a wonderful day, little one, and don't lose that playful streak!

smokey the elder
01-07-2006, 06:53 AM
You have a neat face. Tuxedos often have the coolest markings on their faces.

Bari_d
01-07-2006, 07:58 AM
Yes, Boo-Boo, I echo the comments above...you certainly are a cutie and a totally purrrrrrfect Cat of the Day! Enjoy!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

catmandu
01-07-2006, 08:40 AM
The Thing that I find about Cats like Boo Boo,that are petite,is that they retain a lot of thier Kitten Hood,and are lithe and playful even when they are older.
Precious,Diane and Rocca are approaching 10,but still have the lively curiousity of Little Ones!
And Boo Boo,looks as though she is straining to sit still,that she is full of vim and vingar,raring to go.
My Found Cats All send a Spirited MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Bodacious Boo Boo COTD!!!

Catty1
01-07-2006, 08:50 AM
Love those whiskers!

So glad you found people to love and love you back!

Wishing you many many years of playfulness and fun with your people!

hugs
Catty1

Tora Oni
01-07-2006, 09:09 AM
What a sweet, pretty and unique cat you are. I hope you enjoy your COTD.

kb2yjx
01-07-2006, 10:29 AM
Boo!! You have the name of another special kitty, my beloved Miss BooBoo Kitty(RIP at age 16)!! You both have alot in common, but only YOU have that moustache!!!Tuxies are lots of fun, and as Catmandu said, they retain their kittenhood!!! Have a wonderful day, sweetie!! HAPPY COTD!!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-07-2006, 10:51 AM
What a beauty you are!
I'm sure that, fashionable young lady that you are, that is your version of lipstick on your sweet face!
What a treat for me to see your beautiful picture today!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today! :D

Dan Holder
01-07-2006, 12:17 PM
A very distinctive and pretty little girl. Good to hear she's getting the love. Congratulations.

nonie
01-07-2006, 05:13 PM
You are absolutely precious with the milk moustache and white whiskers! :) Congrats on being COTD! Just a beautiful little girl. Sounds like you have a family who adores your every move and sound! :D May God bless you with good health and lots of funny adventures. It's been a pleasure to meet you and I hope you enjoy your special day!
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

Frostfrog
01-07-2006, 05:26 PM
C'mon! Be straight with us!

Boo-Boo who?

Boo-Boo Booey?

Boo-Boo Owl?

Boo-Boo Wool? Wool? Wool? Wool? Wool?

Boo-Boo Sweetheart?

Boo-Boo Babygirl?

Boo-Boo Boo? BOO!

Boo-Boo who? I need to know just who this pretty kitty really is.

I am very confused.

Jax
01-07-2006, 07:02 PM
What a sweet little thing you are Boo Boo! You are so very pretty - and how cute that dad is your favorite! Congrats to GORGEOUS BOO BOO! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
01-07-2006, 08:09 PM
What a precious girl you are, dear Boo Boo! All grown up but you still have the look of a kitten! And yes, I did notice your distinctive and adorable white moustache!:D Got milk???;) What a cutie! So happy to hear you are so very loved and adored Miss Boo Boo...I hear you're a Daddy's girl!;) I'm not surprised to hear you've got him wrapped tightly around that precious paw of yours! Congratulations to you beautiful Boo Boo, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Saturday Cat of the Day!:) Hope you and your young guardian, your devoted Mom and Dad, enjoyed a very special, fun and treat filled Cat of the Day celebration!:) Hugs and purrrs to you from me and my boys Mr. B and Olover, adorable Boo Boo!:)

PJSZOO
01-07-2006, 08:59 PM
Precious Boo Boo, you are certainly adorable with your white moustache! You look like a little angel-so sweet in your pose. Congrats on COTD!!!