PDA

View Full Version : I'm moving...again!

wolfsoul
01-06-2006, 10:18 PM
I moved out in July, and now it appears I'm moving again. I love this house, it's right on the lake and it has a nice yard and everything, but I've been having alot of issues lately and I've decided that it would be best if I don't live with my roomate.

I decided this only two days ago and already I've found a place. Two bedrooms (but no livingroom so one of the bedrooms will be used as a livingroom). Pets allowed, big backyard. It's downtown so I'll be close to everything and I'm close enough to bike to work (great exercise for Visa). The inside looks like a crackhouse at the moment LOL -- the guy who moved out left it a complete mess, and let's just say he may have had a few "habits." But once it's cleaned up, I'm sure it will look quite decent. I'm looking forward to fixing it up a bit. I have permission to paint the walls and replace the toilet. I think it will be fun! :) There's no carpet, it's all linoleum, so I'm going to get a big rug to put in the livingroom. I work with the guy who lives upstairs, and he'll be really excited to have all of my agility equipment in the backyard. He does agility with one of his dogs. And I'll be able to foster animals as much as I want. :D At the end of the month, I'm fostering finding homes for five Belgian shepherd/border collie mix pups. And I'll be getting kittens very soon.

The only thing I'm worried about is money at this point -- I'll be spending $150 more on rent. I still want to get my catahoula in May, and that is even more money. I can afford it, but I still worry. I like to save as much as possible. So I'm hoping I can find another way to make money. If I can find the right materials, I'd like to make dog collars. I'm sure my boss will buy them and sell them in the shop if they are good enough. And I already have people asking me to paint their dogs' potraits. So that could be another good way. Does anyone know where I can buy nylon and plastic/metal buckles for dog collars?

Anyways, I'm just excited. This will be my first time living on my own. If Jynnelle (Tikeyas_mom) can get a new job then maybe in the next couple of months she can move in with me (which will mean we'll have no livingroom, but oh well lol). Wish me luck, I haven't even talked to my roomate about it yet. :eek: I'm worried about her reaction.

Corinna
01-06-2006, 10:27 PM
Sounds like the place you should be.

CagneyDog
01-06-2006, 10:51 PM
It sounds like a awesome place!

Good luck with your roomate. :)

slleipnir
01-06-2006, 11:19 PM
Man...you're so lucky you can be on your own, afford it, AND have room for pets....actually, I'm going to PM you

.sarah
01-06-2006, 11:27 PM
Man...you're so lucky you can be on your own, afford it, AND have room for pets....actually, I'm going to PM you
Yes, how do you do it? lol

I really am planning on moving out ... if I can find the money!

wolfsoul
01-07-2006, 09:28 AM
Thanks guys! :) I guess I'm just lucky. It seems like anytime I need a place to live, it's there lol. I moved out right after I graduated, and now this. It's so perfect. I'm very excited about this place. I can't wait to fix it up and make it look nice. I'm already thinking of all the things I'm going to buy lol.

king2005
01-07-2006, 10:54 AM
isn't it fun fixing up a place :)
I loved helping friends fix up their places :)

jackie
01-07-2006, 12:23 PM
Nice!

I hate the moving part, but I love being in a new house and planning what I am going to do with it!

Suki Wingy
01-07-2006, 07:05 PM
Cool! I actually found a website you where you can buy the buckels and stuff to make collars it bulk but I lost it, I'll search for it again.