PDA

View Full Version : Pet Talk Uk Meeting 2006, anyone?!

ComedyDevil
01-06-2006, 06:11 PM
Would anyone be interested in a UK Pet Talk meeting?

Obviously there would be no point planning anything until the weather gets warmer, so not until late spring/summer, but I thought I'd start a thread to see if anyone would be interested in theory ...

I for one would love to meet all you lovely UK people, or even you folks from across the pond, if you're planning a holiday ;)

Would anybody be interested?!

:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-10-2006, 08:18 AM
I am so sorry you didn't get any response yet :( . It depends on where this meeting will be, but I am surely interested! Hey, we have several members in the UK and Scotland, don't we??

ComedyDevil
01-10-2006, 02:30 PM
I am so sorry you didn't get any response yet . It depends on where this meeting will be, but I am surely interested! Hey, we have several members in the UK and Scotland, don't we??

Yep, we have loads of members over here! I doubt many of them have seen this post, I know I don't tend to visit the 'meetings' section much ... I'm thinking of making a list of people and PMing them. :)

Randi
01-10-2006, 03:21 PM
There's already a thread about a UK meeting in 2006 - with lots of suggestions. Do a search and you'll find it. :)

I'd love to come!

Barbara
01-11-2006, 05:30 AM
I'd love to come :)

Sonia59
01-11-2006, 11:10 AM
I have never seen the other thread before, I think I was not yet a PT member when it appeared, but I would be interested too! :)

ComedyDevil
01-11-2006, 04:24 PM
There's already a thread about a UK meeting in 2006 - with lots of suggestions. Do a search and you'll find it.

Got it! CLICKY (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=69470)

So who's still interested?! :D