PDA

View Full Version : Apology thread.....(regarding Pet Drawings)

Husky_mom
01-06-2006, 02:25 PM
i just wanted to make to make this public since i havenīt posted any new material, so i wanted to apology to all the remaining people on my list, you are ALL still there, i just was sooo busy, but iīm now back on track and will start posting where i left. i will mention names so you can be sure you are on my list.

DJfirewolf36 (i havent had answer so i moved to the next ones, iīll start on yours as soon as i get pics)

Iīm on this three right now
Robilee
Finnīs mom
Beenies mom

The rest of my list:
Krazyaboutkatz (i moved you down a name to take a full week on your cats, hope you dont mind)
anna_66
lightning-supercat
anita cholaine
queenscoopalot
vette
felix
dukedogsmom
buttercup132

there are a couple more, but i told them iīll consider them as soon as i was done with THIS list.

hope eveyone sees this, and please dont get mad ;)

Kfamr
01-06-2006, 02:27 PM
I really don't think there is any need for you to apologize, Isabel. :)
You're doing this out of the kindness of your heart and not asking for anything in return. If anyone gets mad, well, that's their fault. :p

{HUGS}

Kay

Flatcoatluver
01-06-2006, 02:31 PM
don't apoligise!!! I mean come on, you not making anyone pay for it, and i am sure it takes tons of time!!!! :p

buttercup132
01-06-2006, 03:24 PM
:D ditto to the above posts,
i cant wait till its my turn!!!!

finn's mom
01-06-2006, 03:32 PM
You're kind...I don't think an apology was needed or expected, everyone gets busy! If anyone were to actually get upset, they just need to shove it. ;) Anyway, can't wait to see the new drawings!

Felix
01-06-2006, 04:45 PM
I dont think you owe anyone an apology.You are doing this out of the goodness of your heart.Never apoligize for that :)

Although I was wondering how you were moking out with the drawings.I have'nt heard anything in awhile,but I assumed you were caught up with the festive season(like most of do)Glad to see your back drawing and I look forward in seeing some new work.

.sarah
01-06-2006, 05:16 PM
Ditto what everyone else said! I've been wanting to request a drawing from you, but I was going to wait until after the holidays and such so that I didn't bombard you, but I can see now that you've already got quite a big list :p I'll wait a while before I send you a request :)

dukedogsmom
01-06-2006, 10:11 PM
There is no reason for the apology at all. It would be different somewhat if we were paying customers. But even then you shouldn't be made to feel like you needed to say you were sorry. And, those that made you feel bad should be the ones to say sorry. Take you time. We appreciate it!

krazyaboutkatz
01-07-2006, 01:35 AM
No problem. Just take your time. :)

If you see any pictures of my furkids that you like better or feel more comfortable drawing from a previous thread, then please feel free to draw that one instead. ;)

anna_66
01-07-2006, 08:08 AM
I didn't even realize I was on the list so you certainly don't have to appologize to me!
Your very sweet for doing this for us all:)

Husky_mom
01-09-2006, 01:04 PM
thanks for your understanding, i just thought you all deserved it, nobody made me apologize, but thanks to all, i canīt wait to post again!!!

iīll be back soon with more

beeniesmom
01-19-2006, 03:44 PM
WHOOOHOOOO!
I just saw that we are on your list!
Thank you! :D