PDA

View Full Version : Jack bit Tom hehehe

king2005
01-06-2006, 11:48 AM
I'm still LOL :D
Its not the first time Jack has bitten Tom, but this time was just funnier. Tom was teasing him with his finger about 5 inches above the water.. Jack jumped out & bit Toms finger & broke the skin HAHAHAHA

Tom was being all whinny from the bite :rolleyes: & then called Jack evil & went to his room. LOL :D

Here is a pic of my 6 inch cuttie (I think hes a cuttie), awww, look has his innocent wittle sparkly face hehehe
http://jess.iahu.ca/albums/album153/Aug_26_2005_032.sized.jpg

Jack has drawn my blood. I was doing a regular hand feeding of Krill & he bit my whole finger & caught me with one of his teeth heheh, I still love my cuttie :D

Laura's Babies
01-06-2006, 12:03 PM
A bitting FISH? :eek: I would be keeping my fingers out of that tank! YIKES!!

Felix
01-06-2006, 12:08 PM
All I got to say is.... :eek:

king2005
01-06-2006, 12:10 PM
A bitting FISH? :eek: I would be keeping my fingers out of that tank! YIKES!!

His bites are mostly, umm love bites heheh

Now Mango's bites would be horrible.. I saw what a 2 inch of his specied did & it shreded his owners skin & Mango is a foot long :eek: so I think I'd be loosing chunks of skin & loads of blood!! I freak out whenever someone puts their fingers near his water. I'm just so scared hes really gonna hurt someone, his teeth are pretty darn big & he has broken a lot of things in his tank with that big mouth of his :eek: But hes just sooo pretty :) he looks like a goldfish with big ol teeth hehe

lv4dogs
01-06-2006, 12:34 PM
What kind of fish are they?

I think he's cute too!
I've always wanted a pirranah (sp?) (I don't know if they are legal or not) or oscar or some type of bigger more aggressive fish.

Anita Cholaine
01-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Wow! :eek: He can be a biting fish, but he's still really cute!

king2005
01-06-2006, 01:06 PM
What kind of fish are they?

I think he's cute too!
I've always wanted a pirranah (sp?) (I don't know if they are legal or not) or oscar or some type of bigger more aggressive fish.

Jack is a Jack Dempsey (hes a midget, he should be 12-15 inches long).
Mango is a full grown male Red Devil. His species is known to kill Pirranah for fun & with ease. Mango bit an 8 inch goldfish's head in 1/2! Hes shattered the light glass to his tank, he chewed up my castle, hes currently chewing up my large sea shell, hes shattered those coloured glass rocks, which I cannot pick up as I cannot get my hands into his tank long enough. Hes pure evil.. You'll LOVE him when you come here to see them.

Every now & then I remove some of the background to Jacks tank so Mango & Jack can see eachother.. Its fun watching them do their little dances & Jack changes colours & then they both bite the tank glass.. I only do this cause both fish get VERY VERY bored & when they see eachother for a few days, it keeps them busy for weeks protecting their tank & waiting for the intruder to show back up.

lv4dogs
01-06-2006, 01:18 PM
Jack is a Jack Dempsey (hes a midget, he should be 12-15 inches long).
Mango is a full grown male Red Devil. His species is known to kill Pirranah for fun & with ease. Mango bit an 8 inch goldfish's head in 1/2! Hes shattered the light glass to his tank, he chewed up my castle, hes currently chewing up my large sea shell, hes shattered those coloured glass rocks, which I cannot pick up as I cannot get my hands into his tank long enough. Hes pure evil.. You'll LOVE him when you come here to see them.

Every now & then I remove some of the background to Jacks tank so Mango & Jack can see eachother.. Its fun watching them do their little dances & Jack changes colours & then they both bite the tank glass.. I only do this cause both fish get VERY VERY bored & when they see eachother for a few days, it keeps them busy for weeks protecting their tank & waiting for the intruder to show back up.

Oh my I LOVE Red Devils! They are so stunning looking. Very beautiful fish indead!
Jacks a cutie too as I already stated.

I can't until spring/summer!

lv4dogs
01-06-2006, 01:19 PM
I ment I can't wait until spring/summer. lol

king2005
01-06-2006, 01:32 PM
Here is Mango back in 2004.. hes matured a bit & his teeth are larger & ther are more of them, but his colour hasn't changed much :)

http://jess.iahu.ca/albums/album109/june_13_2004_036.sized.jpg

lv4dogs
01-06-2006, 01:48 PM
What a handsome fella!