PDA

View Full Version : The competition heats up!

catnapper
01-06-2006, 10:42 AM
My guys are getting serious about practicing for the catolymipcs! They even all got matching uniforms~

Here's a glimpse of today's practice session... they are going for the unheard of TRIO in synchronised treats.

It started off a little rocky. The third man (well, only man) on the team was complaining that the girls got more treats than he did
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/synchronized-3.jpg

The girls were in persfect sync the whole time, but Pouncer needed a little coaxing to get in union
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/synchronised-2.jpg

Finally, we were getting somewhere! A few more practices and we'll be purrfect contenders for the gold!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/synchronised-1.jpg

They are sure to get extra points for their exemplary performance with forward balance ;)

and of course, in every sport, we have a few that think they can join in -- look at this boy, he doesn't even have the correct uniform on! :rolleyes:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/whichone.jpg

jazzcat
01-06-2006, 11:21 AM
ROFLOL!!!! I enjoyed all the practice pictures but that last one with the boy in the wrong uniform made me burst out laughing!!! Gotta love that Harry!

kimlovescats
01-06-2006, 11:43 AM
Oh KIM! These pictures are PRICELESS!!! Your tabbies are so adorable, and look so much alike ... then there is PRECIOUS Harry!!!! :D Thanks for the big smile to start my day!

Laura's Babies
01-06-2006, 12:10 PM
This was TO much!! I laughed so hard I choked! Boy! That last one sure stood out like a sore thumb, tell him he better get with the program and get the right uniform asap!

jenluckenbach
01-06-2006, 12:16 PM
Oh Harry, I understand that it is altogether possible that you were the ONLY one with the correct uniform on.

I will now call the eye doctor for an exam.....since my eyes are crossed from all those look-alikes. :p

Felix
01-06-2006, 12:19 PM
HAHAHAHAHA Thats so cute! I give them a 10 for sure :D

catlover4ever
01-06-2006, 01:44 PM
:D :D Kim, thanks for bringing a great big smile to my face. :D :D

catnapper
01-06-2006, 03:05 PM
Though Harry likes the idea that he is the one in proper costume, the basic fact is that he is entering in his OWN catolympic event: paper shredding. He's been working out double-time to ensure his performance is of gold medal calibre!

lv4dogs
01-06-2006, 03:13 PM
LOL, thats just way too cute.

If I were the judge, they'd get the gold in a heartbeat. :D

smokey the elder
01-06-2006, 03:24 PM
That's so cute! I should try to get pics of Pink Nose's "wet stuff dance" that he does when he gets canned food as a treat.

catmandu
01-06-2006, 06:00 PM
Thats such a Purrrfect Photo,I would love to have some of My Found Cats lined up in a row like that.
They are going to be Tough Competition at the Cat Olympics!!

momcat
01-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Though Harry likes the idea that he is the one in proper costume, the basic fact is that he is entering in his OWN catolympic event: paper shredding. He's been working out double-time to ensure his performance is of gold medal calibre!

Hey there Harry! You sure looked good in that practice session with your fur sibs! I work for the state and right now my office looks like an explosion in a paper factory. If you'd like to come by and practice, let me know and I'll arrange for your security clearance.

Uabassoon
01-06-2006, 10:10 PM
LOL those are some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen! I love the last one, it reminds me of that sesame street song "one of these things just don't belong here.."

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-07-2006, 04:27 AM
HOW CUTE !! Thanks for the laugh, it is just what I needed!!

chocolatepuppy
01-07-2006, 04:46 AM
That's cute! Three of your kittys look so much alike, well, until #4 appeared! :D

orangemm
01-07-2006, 05:42 AM
What a hoot! Harry, the interloper!! :D :D :D

Randi
01-07-2006, 09:35 AM
LOL! Priceless! :D I don't think they need more training, they're sure to get gold in this discipline! ;)