PDA

View Full Version : Distressing news on Zara's death.....

carole
01-05-2006, 07:12 PM
The pain I feel right now is unbearable, I was talking to that neighbour's son (MORON) and that is a nice name for him, about the cats etc, he told me he saw Zara being hit,they hit her and just kept going, then Zara must have come back injured and no-one tryed to help my poor baby, they could have come and told me i would have taken her to the vet, she died alone and suffering my worst fear, someone obviously put her across the road the next day.

How could anyone be so cruel, is beyond me,i did not need to know this, it has made an already sad and unbearable situation even worse, i feel sick to the stomach knowing this.

I am going to compose a letter to the editor of my local paper about this , and let those Bas....s know what they did, and that someone saw them, i hope they can live with themselves rotten disgusting scumbags.

caseysmom
01-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Maybe the idiot is saying that to hurt you.

Alysser
01-05-2006, 07:59 PM
Your right, he is a Moron. I am sorry that she suffered thanks to that jerk :mad:

davidpizzica
01-05-2006, 08:14 PM
Carole, You're SO right. Your neighbor's son is below MORON. That was the VERY last thing that you wanted to hear, especially when you're grieving for Zara. I wish I could be there to comfort you, however here are some gentle {{{{hugs}}}}for you.

carole
01-05-2006, 09:00 PM
No he was not saying it to hurt me, he was just giving me information, for some reason he thought i needed to know, god only knows why, he was not the one to hit her either,but he sure was one who stood by and did absolutely nothing to help, neither did Dianne, they could have at least told me so i could have tried to do something,but what can you expect from them, they let the other kitty suffer for days before i managed to get kitty PTS, so why would Zara be any different.

When i found her, i tried to tell myself it had been a quick death because of her head injuries, most people I talked to thought the same, so it was horrific for me to hear that was not the case, i have already written my letter to the paper, i hope they print it and the disgusting excuses for human beings do get to read it, that at least brings me some comfort getting it off my chest by writing it down , but nothing will leave me at peace now knowing she suffered so.

This world of ours is such a cruel place, i often don't want to be part of it anymore, but i am here for a reason, even if it is to have my heart broken, at least i have comfort in knowing my friends on PT are here for me during this distressing time, thank you all for your kind words and help for me to come to terms with hearing this awful news today.

If i get to see Zara's baby on Sunday that will bring me a great deal of comfort, knowing she lives on in that little girl,, her life was not a complete waste at all.

AbbyMom
01-05-2006, 09:28 PM
If i get to see Zara's baby on Sunday that will bring me a great deal of comfort, knowing she lives on in that little girl her life was not a complete waste at all.

Her life could not be a waste since she was loved...by you.

Please accept my cyber (((hugs)))

luvofallhorses
01-05-2006, 09:31 PM
(((((hugs))))))

moosmom
01-05-2006, 09:32 PM

I couldn't have said it better, AbbyMom!!

CagneyDog
01-05-2006, 09:40 PM

Exactly!

{{{hugs}}} :(

K9karen
01-06-2006, 12:15 AM
Ditto.
I doubt we'll ever change peoples opinions about what constitues a "life". When I hear "It's just a dog/cat", I go crazy. It's a living creature. Hell, on our local news, there were 2 human "hit and runs" resulting in deaths. People don't even stop for humans. What is this world coming to? :(

Miss Z
01-06-2006, 03:50 AM
I'm so sorry about what those monsters did to Zara. How on earth do they live with themselves??? I think writing to the papers is a good thing, you can publicise this....this murder, and show those people that they can't get away with that:mad: :mad: :mad: I would have been devastated to find Zsa-Zsa dead with serious head wounds, and then to learn that some idiots had caused her all that pain and suffering, i would find that unbearable. My thoughts are sincerely with you:(

But now, it is a little more comforting to know that Zara is now at peace, and no longer has to suffer ignoramuses like them.:( And like the others said, at least she had love from you in her life, and i'm sure that she was very grateful for that.