PDA

View Full Version : Happys Vet visit is this afternoon

cali
01-05-2006, 01:30 PM
its finally here, Happy vet appointment is at 2:30, an hour and 10 minuts from now, I think Happy knows that something is up today, she keep looking at us with her pleading face that she has mastered so well lol wish her luck! its only the best for myHappy, she is going to the best holistic vet in town ;)

lv4dogs
01-05-2006, 01:53 PM
I wish her the best of luck.

Did I miss something? Is she sick or is it just her regular check up?

I am so happy, I just found out about a wonderful Holistic vet kind of in my area. Looks like I *might* be switching vets... or at least have a second vet.

cali
01-05-2006, 01:55 PM
you missed something lol Happy has not been eating her suppers latly, so we looked at her teeth and it looks like she may have a cavity so she is getting a check-up and her tooth checked to find out what is wronge.

k9krazee
01-05-2006, 02:15 PM
Good luck Happy!!

lv4dogs
01-05-2006, 02:45 PM
you missed something lol Happy has not been eating her suppers latly, so we looked at her teeth and it looks like she may have a cavity so she is getting a check-up and her tooth checked to find out what is wronge.

Oops, sorry. Sometimes it's hard to see everything that goes on in PT. lol :p

dappledoxie
01-05-2006, 03:03 PM
I hope everything is alright! :D

I have a hard time keeping up too! :)

CagneyDog
01-05-2006, 03:43 PM
Good luck at the vet Happy!

cali
01-05-2006, 05:16 PM
well the vet said that Happy is the heathiest dog she has ever seen and there is absolutly no medical reason whatsoever for her lack of chewing. she said that one of Happys teeth is chipped and will need pulled when she is older, but it would have no effect on her chewing because that tooth is only used for picking things up.