PDA

View Full Version : me and the snake

Heather Wallace
04-08-2002, 06:52 AM
I found this pic that I came across the other day, It was taken about 5 yrs ago. It was the first time Id touch a snake never mind wrap one around me neck. Don't think I could do it again.

Has anyone else done what I done?

Bunnicula05
04-08-2002, 04:48 PM
I've done something similar. But, it wasn't a snake. I held a baby alligator in Florida, USA. I have a picture, I'll have to send it to my cousin, Rusty, so he can scan it then send it to me via email and then I'll put it on here as an attachment. I actually have it on my refrigerator, LOL.

AdoreMyDogs
04-08-2002, 05:12 PM
I really like snakes, but I like them in the wild more then in captivity. The first time I had a snake wrapped around my neck was in maybe 4th or 5th grade when an animal worker of some sort (I she was an animal handler at the zoo). She brought a whole bunch of animals into the school and we had a fantastic lesson that day! She had a couple of very docile, huge snakes which she wrapped around student's necks who wanted it...not many did but I couldn't have been more excited about it. She also had a hedge hog and a de-scented, tame, captive bred skunk :eek: as well as some other reptiles and a chinchilla.

I like the picture, you don't look too terrified in it :) I think it's a neat opportunity, but only for those who aren't phobic of snakes!