PDA

View Full Version : Meeko!

Wiggle Butt
01-05-2006, 05:07 AM
You are the strangest little critter I think I've ever seen, but you are absolutely adorable! I hope you have a wonderful, extra special day full of love and extra treats! Congrats on being our POTD!

nonie
01-05-2006, 07:45 AM
Congrats on being our special POTD! :) I've never had the pleasure of meeting a sugar glider in person...you are absolutely adorable. I know your Mom is proud of you and now you have Karma to play with when your Mom is away. May God bless you with good health and lots of funny adventures.
Enjoy your day!
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Vela
01-05-2006, 10:39 AM
What a adorable little guy! Congrats on being pet of the day, your cuteness sure deserves it! I'm impressed your mommy takes such good care of you, I have heard sugar gliders can sometimes be hard to care for. Good thing for you you have a smart mom.

Jax
01-05-2006, 11:09 AM
What a big-eyed cutie! Congrats to Marvelous Meeko! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-05-2006, 12:11 PM
What an adorable boy you are!
I love your big eyes. I know they help you see really well in the dark!
I'd like to meet a sugar glider in person some day.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our wonderful Pet of the Day! :D

Merry
01-05-2006, 01:16 PM
Aren't you a cutie. I love that little pink nose. Congrats on being pet of the day! :D

tatsxxx11
01-05-2006, 01:52 PM
Hi Meeko!!! You know, a girl could get lost in those big, beautiful, brown eyes of yours! Oh, and then there are those precious paws, that adorable pink nose, that plush, lush coat...and you're just a sweet and lovable as you are handsome! Doesn't get any better than that~;) Your Mom sure does sound like she knows just what's needed to keep a sugar glider happy and healthy! It's great to hear that you found your way to such a wonderful forever home, sweet boy!:) Enjoy your well earned regin as our EXTRA special, most unique and deserving Pet of the Day, Meeko! Hope you're spoiled rotten, today and every day of your life! Gentle hugs and kisses to you, adorable Meeko:)

chocolatepuppy
01-05-2006, 05:17 PM
Aww Meeko, what a little cutie you are! It sounds like you have lots of fun with your mommy and with Karma! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you are having a fun day! :D

RobiLee
01-06-2006, 12:04 AM
Meeka, you are indeed a very interesting creature. I'm not for sure that I have seen a sugar glider before. you may actually be my first one. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Congrats Meeko and enjoy your special day!